Sign in to follow this  
RecessedFilter

Anyone in central NJ have a PTR91 or FAL I can try out?

I've had both of these on the back burner of my dream gun list for some time. I'm hoping this winter I will be able to finally get one. I've researched both quite extensively and they both have their pro's and con's so I am still unsure which one to get but who knows. Maybe I will get both because I hate hard decisions.

So who owns either an FAL or PTR and will let me put a few boxes through them? Or both? I can compensate ammo with a burger and some beers after or straight cash. Whatever it is, I just need to throw some lead down range and oogle over them!

The bill springfield trigger must be amazing compared to the stock one.... The pull on mine is pretty heavy to say the least

The stock trigger is very heavy. Before I installed it I dry fired a few times grabbing the hammer so it wouldn't slam and it was night and day difference. Hoping it brings my group's together a bit

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

RecessedFilter - you're welcome to try out my PTR91 if you're ever up in north jersey (GFH range) unless you can guest me in to an outdoor range somewhere not too far away.  shoot me a PM if you're interested

I have one as well you could shoot. I just put in a bill Springfield trigger and have yet to try it out. I'm near Atlantic City but will be working in bay ville/Berkley the next few weeks and can bring it with me..

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offers guys! During the week is busy for me so it'll have to be on the weekend if one of us can get together. I'm more frequently out in the northeast area than I am down south.