RedRiverII

New barrel or can I somehow remove the permanent ...

Hoping to move to Fl. ( still ) pulled house off market for awhile.  Just bought a LWRC and want a flash hider when I move to a more gun friendly state.

As the title says,  or rather implies,  can it be removed if pinned and welded or just sell it locally and buy a new barrel. Thanks in advance.

Depends how it is attached. (You are not suppose to be able to remove it if done right to make/keep it NJ legal), but worse senario if you make it there is have it cut off, re-threaded and/or re-crowned... Lot cheaper than selling and buying a new one.

Yea, but you can explain how much safer we are because of these rules... ;) ---> Sarcasm... lol

Thanks John and Tex.

BTW when I discuss guns with my Texas friends they often laugh when I express the hoops we need to jump through here in NJ

Once I move back to Tx, Adco is going to get a big order from me.

It's more symbolic than anything else, I'm not unhappy with my choice of muzzle devices, but I want the FREEDOM to install whatever the hell I please on my AR's.

Oh, and I'll be doing a BIG neutered mag giveaway when I go.

Don't get too excited yet, I've got a couple of years left here in NJ. Ugh

Once I move back to Tx, Adco is going to get a big order from me.

It's more symbolic than anything else, I'm not unhappy with my choice of muzzle devices, but I want the FREEDOM to install whatever the hell I please on my AR's.

Oh, and I'll be doing a BIG neutered mag giveaway when I go.

Don't get too excited yet, I've got a couple of years left here in NJ. Ugh

I've already started accumulating standard capacity mags, left down there of course.

As far as uppers w/ MBs and no bayo lugs....most will be sold up here and replaced down there.. (It pays to keep your stuff in nice shape)

Neutered mags? Will be sold up here.