Shawnmoore81

Possible suicide at RTSP

Horrible news. First, any time a person takes his/her is a shame and terrible. Second I go to RTSP because I feel safe there, I got my wife a membership there and now she's a gun owner. This is just unsettling.

I hope the shooter didn't accomplish his mission and that everyone at RTSP is safe and ok,.

Horrible news. First, any time a person takes his/her is a shame and terrible. Second I go to RTSP because I feel safe there, I got my wife a membership there and now she's a gun owner. This is just unsettling.

I hope the shooter didn't accomplish his mission and that everyone at RTSP is safe and ok,.

The horrible part is that this person exposed other people to his wish to end his life, if that is what it is. Nothing more. 

https://www.facebook.com/RLSMetroBreakingNews?fref=nf

FB thread on it from 1 hour ago, a little bit down the page.. Not confirmed suicide just that the individual was 21. 

as usual the "comments" section is riddled with lies, misstatements, propaganda, and plain stupidity......" It bothers me how many parents don't know the laws that affect THEIR CHILDREN. Age limit in NJ is 10 years old by range regulation. There's no law in NJ restricting age."...they let 10yo kids bring in guns to shoot....or rent? and parents don't know?.... wtf is wrong with people? anywhere I've ever seen to rent its 21 for hg and 18 for long gun......."That's what's wrong with people today. You'd rather teach how to shoot than to have respect. Praying for this child".........wow.......both by women with street names in quotes....go figure

Terrible news indeed. Tragic that this individual was injured whether accidentally or on purpose. My condolences to his family and friends.

RTSP is the best indoor range I have visited. Great RSO's and great atmosphere. A real shame to see this at such a great range or anywhere for that matter.

This is very sad and I feel bad for the individuals friends and family as well as all our friends at RTSP.

My wife and I finished a couples home defense course at around 4:30 and I'm very happy we were not there when this happened.

Why? Is this somehow RTSP's fault?

I m sure they ve considered every angle and made a decision to do this as the best for their bussiness and best regarding the unfortunate event.

From their FB Page:

RTSP - Range, Firearms & Training

12 hrs · Edited ·

Out of respect, RTSP will be closed all day, Sunday, September 20th. Our hearts go out to the family who lost their loved one. We will reopen Monday, September 21st, at 10am. Thank you for your understanding.

Like Comment Share

Top Comments

88 people like this.

15 shares

Comments

Write a comment...

RTSP - Range, Firearms & Training We understand that there are a lot of questions and that folks want information, but for various and obvious reasons we are not able to make any statements or release any information at this time. Hang tight, folks. And we really appreciate your support - You are as much a part of our family as we are yours.

Like · Reply · 42 · 10 hrs · Edited

Forced them to close for a day, maybe more.

my question wasnt what you meant..

and the place closing is for respect to the FAMILY of the dead person..  im sure sending an invoice of $5k to the family of a dead loved one will REALLY make us gun owners and the range itself sound very impressive! 

:facepalm:

I would send a invoice to the family for lost revenue.

I would send a invoice to the family for lost revenue.

that'd look real good for the gun community...

First thing Monday morning the FAMILY is going to contact a lawyer to sue RTSP.

you can't assume that. even if they do thats what RTSP has insurance for. Try to take a step back and rethink what happened here. (your coming off as an asshole)

The range is probably closed today so they can finish the investigation and clean up everything. A gun shot wound is extremely messy indoors. I'm sure RTSP can take the hit of being closed for one day because someone died inside of their facility.