Lalo

Shotgun Shootout @ Clinton WMA Sunday 10/18

Pick a date for the next Shotgun Shootout!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What date(s) would you like to attend?

• Sunday 10/18
    • Sunday 10/18

good times guys! The newb that I brought today is going to get the paperwork to apply for his FID tomorrow, so that's one more 2A supporter! Only if all the anits would come out and shoot some clays maybe they would get it

good times guys! The newb that I brought today is going to get the paperwork to apply for his FID tomorrow, so that's one more 2A supporter! Only if all the anits would come out and shoot some clays maybe they would get it

They already do shoot clays. They are known as Fudds, remember? The only anti gun, gun owners on the planet. They only need their shotties and hate everyone else and every other gun that is not 100 years old. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They already do shoot clays. They are known as Fudds, remember? The only anti gun, gun owners on the planet. They only need their shotties and hate everyone else and every other gun that is not 100 years old. ;)

I've heard about fudds however I have never actually met one. I have been shooting clays regularly at the Clinton WMA for 20 years so I have run into and spoke with probably hundreds of people shooting clays, I guess i've just been lucky. I have no doubt that fudds exist but I think the majority of anits don't own any guns and have probably never fired one either.   

I've heard about fudds however I have never actually met one. I have been shooting clays regularly at the Clinton WMA for 20 years so I have run into and spoke with probably hundreds of people shooting clays, I guess i've just been lucky. I have no doubt that fudds exist but I think the majority of anits don't own any guns and have probably never fired one either.

They run like squirrels sometimes at CR. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wish I could have stayed longer. kid ralf'ed up his breakfast, got home, ralf'ed again, took a 3 hour nap. he's playing with one of his many girlfriends now so he's fine. wish I could have clobbered the two ugly pumpkins I brought.

They would faint at the sight of the shortie Mossberg 500 and the Saiga.....

Lookin good guys! I was frustrated I couldn't go...I thought Id be able to get over there but had a wedding to attend at noon and it was too much running around for the hour I could have stayed.

As long as my girlfriends dad doesn't come to visit Saturday morning, I'm hoping to get out to Clinton for a couple hours. I will know by tonight and will make a thread if I'm going.