Bully

Sunday Funday with Black Hat Training Corps

Guys

If you are on the fence concerning this course take it!!

I have taken 2 courses with the folks at Black Hat in 2015 and I would highly recommend them.

Please remember,

Friends do not let friends shoot rifles in 25 Yard pistol pits . ;)

I'm with you 100%!!!

I just got back from my class with Freddy at Black Hat Training Corps. in Pennsylvania.

I need a day or two to sort thru everything but overall it was an awesome experience. I got on the steel out to 700 with very few issues. I even hit a head sized target at 700 with some help from Brian in the class as well as Freddy. I am amazed at how easy and difficult it is to shoot distances like that. It's also a little suckish that we don't have supressors in NJ but that's another discussion.

A long but fun day.

I had a great time working with you guys as well.   

Due to work and the weight of the suitcases of life that we carry, I don't book a whole lot of individual range training days, but I have to say that working with a small group like this was extremely rewarding.   

It's difficult impossible to cover and exercise all aspects of a detailed craft like this in one day.  It's like drinking from a fire hose.  

I made sure they got more than they asked for, more than they paid for, and all they could possibly handle.  

Above all else, I made sure they wrote it all down.  

What you do at the range is have fun.  

What you take home in your databook is what makes you more effective the next time you're there.  

Final thought of the day....             "Topher's new vortex FFP is the bomb-diggity." 

/Freddy[bhtc]

Why did they name their organization after a qualification nobody in the bio on their website has? It seems a little creepy to me. Perhaps they had guys at some point that are no longer listed.

Not as bad as the "instructor" in de that uses 2nd recon patch image replaced with his clown shoes company name in the ribbon plastered everywhere on his website/literature .....offering "high level tactical training.....high risk pre deployment interdiction training(whatever that means..lol) ...and executive security training and services"...... As well as "sniper 1-2-3"...as well as others but the ones I listed were the ones that stuck out in my memory...... All while having no real world experience ...musta been a hell of a DVDs box set he got his skill set from..lol

I totally see where there might be a question about our name.

In fact we did have a former Army sniper/Airborne guy working with us many years ago that always referred to us, the instructors as "black hats."   Not to mention the hat I wore all the time was in fact black.   The name just sort of chose us more than we chose it.  

Our bios and real names are on the website, unlike a lot of training companies.

Further -   

We are well known in the long range and DMR type sniper competition community, so it's very easy to come assess our ability to practice the craft ourselves.

In terms of our ability to teach, I point out that our current and former students are also busy killing it, securing their unfair share of wins and high finishes in sniper comps across the Eastern seaboard.