70gto

NJ.com poll re: legislature over ride of governors gun veto bill

NJ.com currently has a poll going asking if the legislature should override the Governors gun veto bill. We are currently losing that poll. 385 voted yes 221 voted no including me.

Its called Poll: Should NJ legislature override Gov. Christies gun veto bill?

Still getting spanked 548 yes. 373 no. Can we at least tie this one up or come close? I now there will be some that say these polls things don't really matter, but to the uninformed reader

(Mr. public) perception is reality and that perception is how people think they should lean towards.  That is all.

The deciding GOP votes to override, by the way, Christopher Connors (R-9), Kip Batman (R-16), and Joe Kyrillos (R-13). Ballot box gentlemen, ballot box.

Anyone find it odd that this effort failed overwhelmingly the last time yet this time squeaked by due to those three? What inside-baseball did Sweeney pull? Was his threatening to send the policy just the public ally visible tip of the iceberg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone find it odd that this effort failed overwhelmingly the last time yet this time squeaked by due to those three? What inside-baseball did Sweeney pull? Was his threatening to send the policy just the public ally visible tip of the iceberg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know about Connors or Bateman, but Kyrillos is supposedly pissed a Christie for not giving him Lautenberg's seat. Kyrillos was close to Christie, but is now endorsing Bush for President.

He keeps it up and conservatives remember in november he will be a former senator.    Someone needs to remind rinos about the scalp collection conservatives have accumulated including Cantor, Boehner, Bennett and Lugar.

hes not up for reelection this cycle.