diamondd817

Official Handgun Picture Thread

Waiting for google earth to get current so I can get a pic of all mine

This is what I picture BLF's house as:

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/30340511/neighbor-speaks-on-man-arrested-after-7000-stolen-guns-found-near-pageland#.Vi09lSqB93k.facebook

Though much more well organized and cleaner.

Here are some of mine. 

Well it looks like this site will only let me post a couple of photos so I will do 2 posts.   

First is my Colts and a 92 Winchester, all are 38/40 cal.  Then some of my P.38s - looks like I have to do 1 post for each photo for some stupid reason???

Sarge  

post-2449-0-38972400-1446792516_thumb.jpg

Here's a little taste from one of my safes. fd823de56236b7b9002cc4a2bdca94c6.jpg

Deer Slayer must have big biceps to hold on to that shorty 500 S&W.  Man oh man.  At least that's what I think it is.  

Deer Slayer must have big biceps to hold on to that shorty 500 S&W. Man oh man. At least that's what I think it is.

That's exactly what it is! And I don't find it enjoyable to shoot. I'm 5'6" 130 lbs. I guess I have an athletic type build, but I definitely wouldn't say I have big biceps. I lock both elbows and wrists, then hold on for dear life, while leaning as forward as possible when I squeeze that trigger. One round at a time for beginners!

That's exactly what it is! And I don't find it enjoyable to shoot. I'm 5'6" 130 lbs. I guess I have an athletic type build, but I definitely wouldn't say I have big biceps. I lock both elbows and wrists, then hold on for dear life, while leaning as forward as possible when I squeeze that trigger. One round at a time for beginners!

That gave me a chuckle.  That this is vicious looking.