Sign in to follow this  
mustang69

Fiocci 9mm 115gr fmj $9.99 per 50

Shipping will get you on that - $29.50 shipping if you buy a full case.

If you're buying a few boxes, it's not as bad, but if you're going for a full case of 1000 rounds, look at SGAmmo.

115gr PPU FMJ

115gr Speer Lawman TMJ

124gr Speer Lawman TMJ

147gr Speer Lawman TMJ

any of those are $199.80/case (1000 rounds, 20x boxes of 50, $9.99/box), and shipping is $16

http://www.woodburyoutfitters.com/cci/cci-blazer-brass-ammo-9mm-luge-11127

Blazer Brass 9mm.. 115gr.. 9.99/box.. Free Shipping over $99 (enter code "No Code Needed")

Exclusions include: Any and all sales items, Firearms ($15 - Standard Shipping), Tree stands, Ammunition, Safes & Other Extra-Large Items.

Honestly one of the reasons why I buy from sportsmansguide.com when they have free shipping and a decent deal. They ship to NJ, they don't ask for your FPID and they ship it out almost always a day or two later with FedEx 2 day shipping, no HazMat fee.

i dont see that restriction on their site, and it isnt telling me that i cant check out with ammo in my cart... unless im missing it

but then, im just testing it..  im not actually buying ammo from them

I placed an order and then i got an email that they won't sell ammo to NJ.

Fiocchi is the best 9mm practice ammo. It is so clean I don't have to clean my MAX-11, which used to be finicky once in a while with different ammo after a few hundred rounds. I saw a PPU suggestion. PPU makes great rifle ammo but their 9mm is dirtier than US military blanks. It's horrible. And, man, does it smoke. People were getting baffle strikes with their 158gr about 6 years ago. But I haven't used it in about that long so it may be different. Just try before you buy.