T Bill

VOTE VOTE VOTE

No excuses, go VOTE tomorrow TODAY!,

The entire assembly is up for election.

VOTE like your life depends on it, cause it does.

Choose wisely.

It's a slow election turn, drag everyone you know to go VOTE with you!

The time is now to send a message in those districts that can be changed.  

You are the election, make it count!  

I keep hearing about why the NRA cavalry does not ride over the hill to save us. WHY?  Cause we are not fighting to save our own lives, we are expecting somebody else to do it.  DUH!  It's more than 2A rights, its taxes, government handouts, corruption and other important issues.  Your investment (your house) in this state won't be worth squat if you don't fight for it!  This state is losing population every day, do you ever wonder why? We are solid tax paying citizens, stop putting up with the crap from Trenton.  Make them listen, let them work for a living, like you do!

Let's Do This!

Too bad I'm deep in D7. I'll be voting but the incumbents are pretty engrained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beauty of the off year elections is the piss poor turn out.

If we united, we could use this to our benefit.

It's in my signature, that voting thing.

But I received a "report card" today on NJ legislators' records on guns. Almost all the democrats received a grade of F, but so did a whopping number of Republican candidates, 29 to be exact. Most of those failing grades resulted from the candidate not answering the questionnaire, which does not surprise me. Note I did not bother to check if most were in office or running against incumbent democrats.

During my preliminary "get out the vote" delusion I left phone messages and sent emails to numerous Republican candidates, the state party, and sitting legislators. Not one responded. Nor did the PR departments at Cabela's and Midway. That's a story in itself.

While the Republicans can be counted on to vote against the most egregious and ridiculous new laws, I get the feeling that in New Jersey, political office and cozying up to any sort of firearm advocacy group or initiative are mutually incompatible. 

So yes, by all means vote, especially if you live in one of the vulnerable districts (see my previous posts under "political vulnerability). But don't expect too much in this state. Remember the veto-proof majority in the early '90s. 

The beauty of the off year elections is the piss poor turn out.

If we united, we could use this to our benefit.

Wishful thinking. As I was leaving the polling place I passed a graybeard driving a Prius walking in. A stereotypical breakeven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk