T Bill

VOTE VOTE VOTE

If your not gonna vote then please dont complain about how bad things are

what I get from my friends who are early 20's" it's not gonna change anything, it doesn't matter, etc" where do people learn this ideology?

For the people, by the people! God dammit!

Talk about sucky, my own town has had nothing but dems which seem for ages. Again, they went uncontested. No republican counsel even ran! Fooking arseholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to run undercover as a Dem, but support the 2A

I know it's early, but it looks like the GOP is taking a pounding.

That is what I am seeing as well! http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/11/nj_assembly_general_election_results_2015.html

Jersey will continue to suck again!!!

Glad to see my district got what we needed!

You got what you had before! Just as we did in district 5! So it seems that no change in the NJ Assembly at all! Dem districts like mine will remain Dem and we will see no change!

The only way to change this would be to mandate a simple IQ test in order to be allowed to vote!!! Many are trained to vote Democrat to keep the welfare checks coming but don't know Jack about our political system!!!!

You must pass a test to become a citizen, why not show you can pass that same simple test as a citizen before you may cast a vote??? At the rate things are going, we might as well remove the term limits as Obama would continue to win until he is dead!!! As the demographics continue to change for the worse, the Republican party will fade away along with the Constitution into total obscurity!

Democrats seemed likely to pick up three seats from Republicans, which would give them their biggest elected majority since 1977, according to a Democratic campaign spokesman.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20151104_Democrats_pick_up_N_J__Assembly_seats.html#FKBKvtD30fCWBIYD.99

So Sweeney gets what he wants. Enough to overrule the veto in the assembly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is insane. Who the F....k is voting for these people? This really scares me.

Donna Simon, A+ NRA Rated incumbent, looks to have lost by 29 votes in District 16 (Hunterdon, Middlesex, Mercer).  So, yeah, voting does matter.

I tried to get folks to come out and support her in the debate.   Anyone in the 16th who "didn't bother" is part of the problem.   And if Zwicker wins, he's as anti-2A as it gets.