TonyS.

Garden State Armory: No NICS November

Just got this in the mail...  I must admit I've never shopped for a gun at GSA, only reloading goods, so I don't know how their gun prices are but here it be....   "For the month of November, Garden State Armory will cover NICS fees on all new and used firearms purchased in our store. Stop in to take advantage of our offer!"

I've been to GSA numerous times. They usually have a good supply of powder and primers. Not the lowest price but in stock and no haz-mat fees. I also bought my CZ-75 from them. Nice group of guys. They're relatively new to the game and looking to build a customer base. Their gun selection is not huge but you can order anything listed on their website and they'll have it for you in a few days. Definitely worth the trip to check them out.

I've bought reloading stuff from them in the past.  I did do some window shopping for guns and their prices are not the lowest.  As an example, back in February they had a VP9, standard model, priced at $710.  That's $120 more then what I paid for mine, I was happy to pay the NICS fees.  Maybe they would price match but I didn't ask.

I bought my shield from them, great bunch of guys. They were not the lowest price but they were able to knock a few bucks off the price and threw in a box of ammo. I will definitely be purchasing from them again in the future

Yep, good bunch of guys.

"No NICS" is good for stripped lowers too. They carry Stag and Anderson but they ordered a DPMS lower for my buddy. I'm hoping to swing by and pick one up tomorrow after

work.

Not an expensive or a big hit on GSA's part but an awesome promotion. Very creative thinking and thanks for it, wish other store would do the same as a promo from time to time.

Plumsted Arms - Cream Ridge, NJ, one of the NJGF vendors offers this all the time for "pick up" orders.