Golf battery

Easton now three gun only as of march.

Yes Bob Next year. You are correct Cant make it to the qualifier this weekend at somerset But i gotta see if i can do it at easton the next weekend. Ive never shot idpa there before but it would be good to shoot there before the three gun thing takes into effect to get a feel for it. Icant wait This is what i think is what alot of people are waiting for. Or atleast me. If not. Back to idpa. Its all good. But im im glad atleast theyre trying it. So i guess i have to hide 30 rd mags in the woods in pa to use in the matches in pa.

Never shot there before So it seems its 179 degree shooting just like oldbridge?

Sorry you could not make it.  It was a great match and we used muzzle safe points, not the 180; so some shots were well over 200 degrees (20 degrees or more beyond the 180).

Do they have a website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but there is no info on it about 3-gun yet. I believe that it is going to be the third Saturday of the month - but not 100% sure.

https://www.efga.net/

Yeah buddy and it's awesome, I got it about the middle of last year. I been shooting it so much I lost track of how many rounds are through it. Thing runs 100% perfect and can quad load right out of the box, no need to hack it up. 

maybe if I ever go to the range again I could give it a try

twist my arm into buying one...

He is not the one only one shooting a Stoeger, I've shot one (although not the one he linked the basic model that was worked over by a custom house) all of last year, I'm guessing 10-15 cases of ammo, not a single failure. It is a poor man's benelli m2

I'm a big fan of it.

You should know that the Stoeger's are good but not perfect. You may have to clean up the extractor channels and some of us have replaced the extractor with a benelli one (which is a drop in) for like $15. Some people need to do that some don't, mine worked great all along as it was hand pampered before I got it, but I replaced the extractor cause why not.