Golf battery

Easton now three gun only as of march.

So you normally carry 16 on your belt? Ok great the. I think I'm ok if I get to play.

You don't need a belt or shell holders to play. Some people just put them in cargo pants pockets, that's what I did to start before spending money on gear.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reloads must take forever when the shells are coming out of a pocket, no?

Yeah, you aren't going to win the 3 Gun Nation Pro Tour that way but I am glad I didn't rush out and buy gear before doing a match. Also got to see other people's setups and get recommendations.

The only time you can have to much ammo is when you are swimming. I can and add and remove caddies as needed from my belt as the stage dictates, but I like to have at least 4-6 rounds more then I plan on using. At the minimum I'll have 12 rounds but if you make me I can have 38 in quad loading caddies and 6 more in a old fashioned straight caddie. 

Realistically 16-20 will do you for pretty much any stage if you don't miss a lot of fumble your reloads too much.

The only time you can have to much ammo is when you are swimming. I can and add and remove caddies as needed from my belt as the stage dictates, but I like to have at least 4-6 rounds more then I plan on using. At the minimum I'll have 12 rounds but if you make me I can have 38 in quad loading caddies and 6 more in a old fashioned straight caddie. 

Realistically 16-20 will do you for pretty much any stage if you don't miss a lot of fumble your reloads too much.

And you still have room for handgun and rifle mags?

You don't need a belt or shell holders to play. Some people just put them in cargo pants pockets, that's what I did to start before spending money on gear.

Thought all ammo had to be belt mounted. But that is good if you need some more ammo from your cargo pockets.

And you still have room for handgun and rifle mags?

Sort of, this is why I like the ELS setups I can swap stuff around. I can fit 20rd of shotgun, 3 pistol mag pouches, and 2 rifle pouches plus holster under the normal config. I can start removing rifle/pistol pouches and add more shotgun stuff if that is the required load out. If it is a shotgun only stage and it is one of those 30+ round jungle runs some matches like to throw into the mix, then I can remove my pistol holster and I have another 8rd caddie that fits in its place.

Also in most 3gun matches the location of the ammo is not specified so pockets or chest rigs are also an option.