Golf battery

Easton now three gun only as of march.

I think if you prove enough to ken that you are capable to do this and have done three gun/two gun before there shouldnt be an issue. Ive done two gun and three gun at oldbridge and at other places and shot idpa at pburg im not classified because i have no interest in that. So im not really worried about not being able to do the shoot. Ive done them all a few times over. So ill leave it up to the md. Im not worried.

Geeez, don't let Ken see that video of them shooting clays from a Porsche - when it comes to stage design, his mind is warped enough already.

Have fun guys.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Great. I could only stay for two stages. It went great. Aint noyhing like shooting three gun. No matter where you are. I really want to thank Ken for doing this. It was a bold step in the right direction. Im hoping to see alot more of you internet guys get more active in the action shooting sports. Man up and well see you there soon. Any questions that anyone has on comp shooting just ask here. We embrace everyone.