Sign in to follow this  
beachwhistle

Megang Kelly

She cut a lot. She's turning into a fairly unpleasant person and falling apart. Don't think I would hit anymore.

Yea, right. You'd screw a snake if someone held its head. Who you kidding. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it helping expose the plight of Jersey gun owners in a positive manner? Not a lot of details here. Is there a link to video? I'll check the Fox website.

To answer your question, the discussion was pretty well controlled by Megyn, who focused primarily on topical issues that were germane to the GOP debate, earlier this week.  Although Kudos to Ant for getting a mention in. When asked a question, Ant replied and mentioned the "single issue" campaign for him. When Megyn asked what the issue was, he replied, "The Second Amendment," and got some decent "harumphs" from the other panel members.  Hopefully, they'll get around to 2A in greater detail tomorrow evening.

I'd like to say Megang was a Freudian slip but more of fat fingers/small phone/need of reading glasses problem.

Fox did air the Wayne LaPierre/Carol Brown Bowne ad for the NRA in the middle of the program which I think was well timed.

FIFY.   :)

To be honest, I actually believed it was a typo at first... I guess I'm slowing down in my old age... Took me a while to gather the "Freudiosity" of it.  :D

I'm really happy about the new NRA ads but, again, the problem is I think they're preaching to the choir.  We need those ads desperately in the very place they'll never appear, the liberal MSM channels... :(

I'd like to say Megang was a Freudian slip but more of fat fingers/small phone/need of reading glasses problem.

Fox did air the Wayne LaPierre/Carol Brown ad for the NRA in the middle of the program which I think was well timed.

OK, me and HBec will gang her with you. Just don't tell anybody ;)