T Bill

NJ.com "Report" on Home based FFLs

NJ.com (aka Star Ledger) published a piece this morning on home based FFLs and their growth in NJ.  Interesting piece with the usual hidden agenda.  Look for new local ordinances or State Law restricting places for FFLs. Just another assault on the 2A and other 'freedoms' we sort of enjoy.  New Jersey has some of the most strict rules for FFLs and yet that is not enough.  Some of the comments are purely revolting as well.  I guess they are getting desperate, now looking for any little piece to end lawful firearm possession.  This along with a SL editorial on ending trapping clearly shows how if you do not fit into their 'cookie cutter' NJ lifestyle, however legal, you are not welcome here anymore.  I cannot wait for that paper to fold.  I guess i'll just sit back and light up another 'doobie' while the "takers" realign this state into welfare status. 

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2015/11/home_gun_shops_in_nj.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/11/with_leghold_traps_there_is_no_debate_they_are_inh.html#incart_river_index

I just finished reading that piece. And the comments. Sad. Shows how the media has an agenda and sticking to it. I'd be surprised if some of these shops will have to close down now. The piece should have never used names. 

And the comments. They would be comical if it wasn't so sad. Such misinformation out there.  

On the surface the article seems factual, but I question the intent. What is the author trying to accomplish?  As a group we know these guys and they all seem like nice folks.  To the ignorant though, do they now have targets on their back?  Look at the comments if you want to cringe.  Wonder how long it will take for protests to start out front of their houses?  Will Sweeney propose outlawing protests since they're in residential neighborhoods?

"NJ.com says there are 368 federal fireman’s licensed (FFL) gun businesses in New Jersey, and at least 140 operate from homes."........

My question is where do you guys park the fire trucks?.....I've never seen them ...lol

I use this from time to time and it usually shuts people up, funny most do not even know what diagramming a sentence means.

2-A_Meaning_pg2.gif

"Diagram a sentence?"

I haven't heard anyone doing that since school in the 60's.  :icon_e_biggrin:

It seems that the comments are turned off. I tried to post some "common sense info" about what happens to ammunition in a fire and was unable to.

Lol!

NJFord 2 days ago

@CommonSenseProgressive Bullets don't "fly hundreds of yards" when exposed to fire. The cases pop and the bullets fall to the ground.

50.jpg
Eleanore Whitaker 2 days ago

@NJFord @CommonSenseProgressive Oh puhlease! Tell that to the little girl who was shot from the street two weeks ago in NY. The bullets came from a speeding passing car. 

50.jpg?v=1410637827
va_bank 2 days ago

@Eleanore Whitaker @NJFord @CommonSenseProgressive No, they came out of the gun.

Another article from an unbiased source

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2015/11/at-home_gun_businesses_stoke_concern_in_edison.html

Based on the article, these FFLs must be the cause of all of NJ's violence problems. /s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another article from an unbiased source

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2015/11/at-home_gun_businesses_stoke_concern_in_edison.html

Based on the article, these FFLs must be the cause of all of NJ's violence problems. /s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you had to know that 1st article was gonna start a firestorm. 

Another article from an unbiased sourcehttp://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2015/11/at-home_gun_businesses_stoke_concern_in_edison.htmlBased on the article, these FFLs must be the cause of all of NJ's violence problems. /sSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if so, then we all should be dead.