ogfarmer

Poll: Would you want to live near a home-based gun shop?

CommonSenseProgressive wrote: 

Anyone reading this article needs to attend their next Council meeting and demand to know if the town authorized anyone to have a gun dealing business based out of their homes.  They should also demand an ordinance to be put forth to prohibit such dangerous practices.

:facepalm:

A better idea would be to go and thank them for it if your town has one ....and if there are none in your town or ask why there arent any and what can be done to get some/make it easier to get one ........and how great would it be to turn their bs upside down on them....but we all know the 40 "soccer moms that demand a cause for their bored lives" are more motivated/better organized than the million nj gun owners.....

no worry nanny nj has that covered with the ogam so you'll have plenty of money left for food...lol.....now if they limited it to one pack of cigarettes or one bottle of alcohol/ 6pack of beer a month that might stop some deaths......nahh politicians love those so thats ok....

I would not want to live next to one, but wait before you flame me.  I would not want to live next to a doctor who had a home office either.  I would not want any home business with lots of cars and people coming and going in my residential neighborhood.  But if I had to take one, an FFL would be as good or better than any other.

Replace FFL with Halfway house or group home. Now how do these progressives feel? From what I've see, group homes have a much higher detrimental impact to their surrounding neighbors. There are tons of them in this area too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFL? fuck yea. I'd get my pink card and help the fucker out when he needed it. :D

besides... the only people visiting an FFL to buy shit are GOOD PEOPLE... who've even been 'vetted' by the state as such.

frankly I trust people who own guns more than those who don't. They're pretty much proven to not be mentally defective.

id like to live in an ffl. honestly if i thought i could do ok i would. id have to explain strange men at the door to my wife, but it would be worth it. me and the old man looked into doing a c&r but as we all know the PRNJ sucks for things like that

I think any of us would love to live near a home-based gun shop.  Imagine only needing to go next door or down the street to buy a new gun.

That could get expensive in a hurry!

I actually have this situation. The guy is also a coworker.

I had my last purchase shipped to him.