KramD52

New gun shop starting up in Rio Grande

United Uniform in Rio Grande have their FFL now and are dealing with firearms and ammo. They didn't have any firearms in the store last week (as they were  still setting up the firearms section) but they do have a website to purchase.  They were also taking "reservations" for a small indoor range that they plan to build in the near future.  Owner, John, seems like a nice friendly guy too.

Route 47 between 9 and Fulling Mill.

They don't have any firearms yet, after the new year they will start stocking guns. They do have some ammo, I didn't inquire what the prices are. I was there 11/20/15 and spoke with them.

Ammo pricing looks a bit high, but the pricing for a couple of pistols that I'm looking to purchase are pretty decent.(Website prices)  Also he had charged a $50 transfer fee on a RPR that I had snagged off of gunbroker about a week and a half ago. I was ok with that considering Just Sports used to charge $65 and the guy in Belleplain was charging $75 for transfers. OUCH!