Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Kill

Luciano's - A Positive Experience

Over the years, I've probably bought a gun at every licensed retailer in Northern New Jersey but I somehow missed Luciano's.  No more.

My experience there yesterday was remarkable.

Joe is both personable and knowledgable -- even though I had just met him, it felt he was an old friend.  He several times repeated what I supopose is his business model and mantra, "we try to help the people."  And it's true. 

I'm a price shopper and no gun retailer in NNJ came close to Joe's prices.  He made a quick, no-hassle deal with me right over the phone within 2 minutes of answering.  When he said, "yeah, come on down" -- I knew I was going to be a customer. 

There was a steady flow of relaxed customers the entire time I was there -- and everyone was buying.

They are family owned and in their 57th year of business.  I think that track record speaks for itself. 

I highly reccomend Luciano's Sport Shop in Lodi, NJ.

:good:

I'd like to also attest to the fact that it's a great gun shop. I was just there to purchase my first gun after obtaining my FID. Joe's a good guy and seems professional. Also, the prices were excellent. I'm definitely going back for my future purchases.

Over the years, I've probably bought a gun at every licensed retailer in Northern New Jersey but I somehow missed Luciano's.  No more.

My experience there yesterday was remarkable.

Joe is both personable and knowledgable -- even though I had just met him, it felt he was an old friend.  He several times repeated what I supopose is his business model and mantra, "we try to help the people."  And it's true. 

I'm a price shopper and no gun retailer in NNJ came close to Joe's prices.  He made a quick, no-hassle deal with me right over the phone within 2 minutes of answering.  When he said, "yeah, come on down" -- I knew I was going to be a customer. 

There was a steady flow of relaxed customers the entire time I was there -- and everyone was buying.

They are family owned and in their 57th year of business.  I think that track record speaks for itself. 

I highly reccomend Luciano's Sport Shop in Lodi, NJ.

:good:

Is he a private FFL from his home?

Just bought my first and second firearms from Joe. 

He had the models I was looking for in stock when no one else did, gave me a great price, and didnt mind all my new guy questions, he stood there and chatted with me for as long as I wanted. All of this is more then what I can say about some other shops I've been to. 

Great little family owned/operated business, Luciano's gets two thumbs up form me.