Golf battery

Have you tried to volunteer with recall sweeney ?with no luck.

Have you tried to help with the recall effort. Either called texted emailed or any other way and have been ignored. This is a major political action that has been undertaken. But i see and hear from alot of people that their efforts to help have been ignored. Im just trying to figure out wtf is is up with that. It was a strong push on june 27th of this year. But since that date its been such a let down from what im hearing on the management side. Id just like to know why Maybe there are things going on that im not privy to. But ive heard these complaints too many times. Lay it out to me and tell me your story. Theres just a few weeks left. I believe its end is dec 4th or somewhere around that.

alexander claims on fb there is people collecting signatures all the time, says he responds to inquiries too. have you emailed him thru his recall email?

matter of fact he made a post this evening regarding the recall in a thread on a NRA ad someone posted referencing NJ

Johnnyb. I have no idea if we do because there are no actual reports or kinda close numbers that have been put out there. Og yes he does claim there are people out there all of the time collecting signatures. But myself and glenn have been in the frontlines of this since the push and have not seen that to be true. I m just trying to figure out whats really going on. Just because its written on facebook or wherever doesnt mean its true. Also. Who is our candidate that is going to run against sweeney. Any word on that. Its just kinda important. Maybe. Btw. How ya been. Havent heard from you in a while.

Johnnyb. I have no idea if we do because there are no actual reports or kinda close numbers that have been put out there. Og yes he does claim there are people out there all of the time collecting signatures. But myself and glenn have been in the frontlines of this since the push and have not seen that to be true. I m just trying to figure out whats really going on. Just because its written on facebook or wherever doesnt mean its true. Also. Who is our candidate that is going to run against sweeney. Any word on that. Its just kinda important. Maybe. Btw. How ya been. Havent heard from you in a while.

If it's a "recall vote," would there be such a candidate?

Also, I could see them "going quiet" towards the end of the campaign so that the "opposition" can't learn their progress, either. I wouldn't want those numbers "public" until they had to be (i.e. final submission of all signatures to the election commission).

Well theres alot most dont understand or know unless theyve been involved with this. If he gets recalled then we have to put someone in to run against him. That person has to be known to the public. Politicized and marketed. To win. Well who is it. Deadline is right here. As far as going quiet. That started in early july. And i really dont want to be appeased with. Next weekend everyone meet at xxxx for the final signature gathering. I would so much love it if i was made an ass out of and was wrong.

If it's a "recall vote," would there be such a candidate?

Also, I could see them "going quiet" towards the end of the campaign so that the "opposition" can't learn their progress, either. I wouldn't want those numbers "public" until they had to be (i.e. final submission of all signatures to the election commission).

Do you really think we will make it given the fact there have been no advertised pushes, at least none that I have heard of as a member of NJ2AS, I got no emails! I also offered as you well know to print out flyers and never got the call!

It seems to me that we started with a bang, but are going out with a whimper! I hope I am wrong!!! 

Do you really think we will make it given the fact there have been no advertised pushes, at least none that I have heard of as a member of NJ2AS, I got no emails! I also offered as you well know to print out flyers and never got the call!

It seems to me that we started with a bang, but are going out with a whimper! I hope I am wrong!!! 

I know that Anthony on GFH Radio has been pushing the effort all along.  And Alex has been on the show pushing the effort as well.  When I last  heard numbers, we had 14K signatures and one month left to go. Not sure where we are now, but with a week or so left,  I hope we've made a lot more progress.

Well theres alot most dont understand or know unless theyve been involved with this. If he gets recalled then we have to put someone in to run against him. That person has to be known to the public. Politicized and marketed. To win. Well who is it. Deadline is right here. As far as going quiet. That started in early july. And i really dont want to be appeased with. Next weekend everyone meet at xxxx for the final signature gathering. I would so much love it if i was made an ass out of and was wrong.

Well, if he's recalled, then the position goes "open" (save for any "acting" rep that takes over until there's an election) and then two people would have to run for it, right?  Yes, we'd have to know who we might put up at that point.  And, given that they'd have to live in his district, our pickens might not be the best...

He gets to run again against someone else. The reason of this thread is to find out why people willfully and dutifully wanted to help but were not responded to.

Then what's the point of even having a recall vote if he gets to run again?

I honestly don't know the answer to your question about not being responded to. I could not volunteer directly, not living there anymore.  But I did donate $$$.  and that was acknowledged.

1 ltcap. Did you try to contact them to help.

no. i've been following what's going on though.  i work 6 days a week/10 hours a day. sundays are my only day to do chores and get any enjoyment....which lately has been pushed aside due to chores.  there's other reasons, but i'm not gonna bring em up here due to the nature of them.

You dont need to live in his county to volunteer. Shit i drove 1.25 hours to collect sigs so did glenn. The recall is so if the people are so dissatisfied with him. Then he can be removed by a new person. Back to topic. Who had problems trying to volunteer. Apparently just the people on this forum will respond.

Ed,

It's quite obvious this cause was managed well at the start and then not so well afterwards! I tried to help in whatever way I could and I got no response! I sincerely think this effort is dead!

No fault to the many volunteers that collected signatures!!! Just not enough push from the top when it was needed in the end!

Anybody ask Anthony why this guy is such a flake? I work with a guy who is a huge activist. He goes to every hearing, rally, meeting, etc. He said he's been calling Rubian for weeks trying to submit a packet. Wtf

Over the past month I've requested packets on 3 diff occassions.  Was readu to participate in the "surge" on 11/14 but never received signature package so was unable to do anything.  As of yesterday I have yet to receive one.

Volunteers shouldn't have to hound the leaders to particpate.  After volunteering 6 weekend days over the summer (4 knocking on doors collecting signatures and 2 working Bangers Outdoorman Expo) I'm at a loss for words.

FYI - finally recd my signature package today.  Mailed out on 19th.  Will be making one last trip down there to collect signatures. 

Hopefully the "surge" is real, we are closing in on the required number of signatures to be successful and we have enough volunteers out collecting signatures to push us over the top.