High Exposure

USG Sues L3 for Fraud over EOTech issues

I guess it is time to revisit this. I'm guessing the Feds or someone had a successful class action suit. 

As part of the "MyUSPS" service I get scanned images of incoming mail, and in today's batch I have a 'court authorized notice'.

I'm sure it is one of those you are "a member of a group subject to a settlement" - 'which you will probably never see or be of any value to you'

1012209507-057_zpsukznx5fp.jpg

Wow I got the postcard in the mail too.  Since they already paid me off for mine I am going to get a coupon good for $22.50 off a future EoTech purchase - like that will motivate me to spend over $400 :)

33495287350_757b90d3bf_k_d.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By RetNJ47
      Selling my Troy A4 “Other” Firearm 5.56(.223) with Blast Shield (faux suppressor) and BA Hanson profile 11.3” precision barrel with Silencer Co ASR muzzle brake.
      Had gunsmith remove pin and welded muzzle brake on stock 10.5” inch barrel. Upgraded to BA 11.3” performance barrel bringing OAL to 26.8 inches without pin and welded muzzle device. ASR threaded Silco brake added with 6” Blast Shield. Trigger/Feed Ramp polish job for smoother take up and crisp reset(for a Mil-Spec trigger). Only 40 rounds have been fired for testing and proper initial barrel break in using Modern Spartan Systems accuracy oil between shot cycles.
      Full list of modifications:
      -Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile 5.56 chambered 11.3 inch Performance Series Barrel
      -SilencerCo Muzzle Brake
      -SDTA 6” Blast Shield
      -SBA3 Brace (Black or possibly FDE available)
      -Magpul Gen 2 BUIS and Vertical Foregrip
      -CMMG Stainless Gas Tube
      $1550
      Located in Toms River with closest FFL being Weshoot/Shoreshot. Buyer responsible for transfer fee at FFL.
      Still have stock barrel also if interested.
      **Eotech Not Included** if interested it’s an EOtech EXPS2-0 and I have a G43 magnifier w/STS mount and Surefire light with pressure pad to go along with it.

• By jrfly3006
      WTS my like new Eotech EXPS2-2. Selling only because ive moved onto a LPVO. It shows a build date of 2016 on the box. I bought this from someone in 2018 and it's been to the range with me 4 or 5 times. I ran the serial # through Eotech CS and came back legit.  It works and looks brand new. I just put new batteries in it. This is the quick detach model which allow fast on/off the gun with a return to zero. Come with factory box and registration card. Any question please ask!. Can ship on your dime or meet up in Monmouth County near Marlboro
      Asking $300 
      First "I'll take it" wins this beauty.
      SOLD to Cam29906

• By liquidrazer
      Hello All,

I own 2 eotech HWS (xps2-0 and xps2-2) and am curious if anyone has experienced thermal drift issues with their sights. Long story short, I have noticed that my eotechs will not hold zero from range trip to range trip. At 100 yards I cannot hit a 12”wide by 14” tall (guesstimate) steel torso when aiming at center mass. When I co-witness the eotech and foldable irons I can clearly see that the eotech zero has changed. Both my eotechs have this issue and sadly the newer one has a bigger issue with thermal drift than my older one. I never noticed the thermal drift issue until I joined cherry ridge and was able to shoot at 100 yards regularly when I used to only shoot at 25 yards.

Which leads me to my question.

Has any1 pursued legal action against eotech in NJ? Or is there a class action lawsuit in NJ? I am sure ppl have heard or seen http://www.eotechlawsuit.com/ and am wondering if anyone has contacted them or similar attorney/law office ect.

I know they have a refund/repair but this is a HUGE issue and I believe they should not get a free pass by using their refund loophole.

Extra credit question.
      What is everyone using in place of an eotech? IE a 1x sight.

• By AlexTheSane
      LAPoliceGear has a 12% off coupon code for Eotech sights.

XPS2 comes out to $439.11 with free shipping.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/eotech.html

Code EOTECH12
    • By Bugsy732
      So i finally got to take "Krystal", my Umbrella Corp. build to the range yesterday. Robs609 and my self helped Firearms Training Sepulveda Firearms Training film some instructional videos at Shooters last night. While Robs609 got to shoot her more than i did, i was able to pop off a few rounds and give a quick test to the Umbrella Corp BCG and SSA trigger i installed yesterday. Rob, Kharis and myself agree... the SSA Trigger is where it's at! So much smoother and tighter than the Spikes Battle Trigger i had in there before.

shot about 50 rounds w/no FTF or FTE with the new Umbrella BCG. More info on that after i get some more trigger time on her.

anyway, here are a few photos and vids from yesterday.. check out that muzzle flash! lol

Thanks to ROBS609 for being our designated shooter for the videos.

anyway, thought we would share!