High Exposure

USG Sues L3 for Fraud over EOTech issues

I guess it is time to revisit this. I'm guessing the Feds or someone had a successful class action suit. 

As part of the "MyUSPS" service I get scanned images of incoming mail, and in today's batch I have a 'court authorized notice'.

I'm sure it is one of those you are "a member of a group subject to a settlement" - 'which you will probably never see or be of any value to you'

1012209507-057_zpsukznx5fp.jpg

Wow I got the postcard in the mail too.  Since they already paid me off for mine I am going to get a coupon good for $22.50 off a future EoTech purchase - like that will motivate me to spend over $400 :)

33495287350_757b90d3bf_k_d.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By liquidrazer
      Hello All,

I own 2 eotech HWS (xps2-0 and xps2-2) and am curious if anyone has experienced thermal drift issues with their sights. Long story short, I have noticed that my eotechs will not hold zero from range trip to range trip. At 100 yards I cannot hit a 12”wide by 14” tall (guesstimate) steel torso when aiming at center mass. When I co-witness the eotech and foldable irons I can clearly see that the eotech zero has changed. Both my eotechs have this issue and sadly the newer one has a bigger issue with thermal drift than my older one. I never noticed the thermal drift issue until I joined cherry ridge and was able to shoot at 100 yards regularly when I used to only shoot at 25 yards.

Which leads me to my question.

Has any1 pursued legal action against eotech in NJ? Or is there a class action lawsuit in NJ? I am sure ppl have heard or seen http://www.eotechlawsuit.com/ and am wondering if anyone has contacted them or similar attorney/law office ect.

I know they have a refund/repair but this is a HUGE issue and I believe they should not get a free pass by using their refund loophole.

Extra credit question.
      What is everyone using in place of an eotech? IE a 1x sight.

• By AlexTheSane
      LAPoliceGear has a 12% off coupon code for Eotech sights.

XPS2 comes out to $439.11 with free shipping.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/eotech.html

Code EOTECH12
    • By Bugsy732
      So i finally got to take "Krystal", my Umbrella Corp. build to the range yesterday. Robs609 and my self helped Firearms Training Sepulveda Firearms Training film some instructional videos at Shooters last night. While Robs609 got to shoot her more than i did, i was able to pop off a few rounds and give a quick test to the Umbrella Corp BCG and SSA trigger i installed yesterday. Rob, Kharis and myself agree... the SSA Trigger is where it's at! So much smoother and tighter than the Spikes Battle Trigger i had in there before.

shot about 50 rounds w/no FTF or FTE with the new Umbrella BCG. More info on that after i get some more trigger time on her.

anyway, here are a few photos and vids from yesterday.. check out that muzzle flash! lol

Thanks to ROBS609 for being our designated shooter for the videos.

anyway, thought we would share!
    • By Howi
      So for the most part I'm finished with my first ar. I'm still struggling with what optic to put on it. I am a good shot with iron sights out to 500 and went with the a2 upper and flip rear so I would always have that option. That being said I'd like to be spoiled and get an optic with a little magnification. I'm used to the trijicon rco with a chevron, but at 1100-1300 dollars I'm open for suggestions lol. I was also looking at eo tech holo sight with a magnifier, but seeing as I have never used one its lost on me. (I know they can be equally expensive, but I'm not so much worried about price as I am quality and applicability)

Some key points:
      -target acquisition. Short and long
      -durability (not gonna treat this rifle like a new born)
      -how well it holds a zero
      -if talking about optics using batteries please at least estimate battery life

Thanks for any suggestions or input/personal experience

-Jim