Sign in to follow this  
Serious

Dicks ammo 20% off

Haha I hear ya louu I actually have it all ready to order was holding out to see if I could catch a break with cyber Monday coming up its about 280$ the classic turret, 9mm and 45 dies along with it with an extra 4 hole turret I was torn between the loadmaster and the turret but the turret seems more my speed 200-250 rounds an hour works for me I figure I'm gonna need the brass anyway so why not shoot it first

Oh I wanted to ask ya I have an 870 with a few barrels 2 20 in 1 rifled and one long one prob 26 in or so was gonna buy the mag extension but was unsure what one to buy I've seen 7 8 and 10 the 8 will fit the 20 in perfectly or should I go with the 10 and use the long barrel? Also the 3 gun is pistol shotgun and ar15 correct? I have an AK clone nj compliment one but I think it's only accurate until about 300 yards if I'm lucky was gonna start stacking funds for an AR if the AK won't do it for me

what brand ammo was the 525.

Federal 525. I stopped at the Deptford store on Saturday morning and were out of that already!

They did have CCI .22 standard velocity round nose for $28 per 300. They also had 100 pack Winchester HPs for $10

I prefer the Choot-Em CCI mini Mags myself. Dicks did not have any of those.

Oh I wanted to ask ya I have an 870 with a few barrels 2 20 in 1 rifled and one long one prob 26 in or so was gonna buy the mag extension but was unsure what one to buy I've seen 7 8 and 10 the 8 will fit the 20 in perfectly or should I go with the 10 and use the long barrel? Also the 3 gun is pistol shotgun and ar15 correct? I have an AK clone nj compliment one but I think it's only accurate until about 300 yards if I'm lucky was gonna start stacking funds for an AR if the AK won't do it for me

I don't want your wife to kill you just yet lol, 3 gun is a lot of money Don't worry about 3 gun right now just get your Pistol stuff set up and shoot some USPSA. 

If your dead set on 3 gun you can use what you have and just have fun. If your gonna stick with it I would say get an AR, get set up to reload for it and get a 12 gauge because 12 is cheaper than 20 it also hits harder. 

Tube wise it's nice to have your tube stick past your barrel to protect your choke when you dump it. On a pump I think you can have 15 in the tube in NJ (but it would be ridiculously long) semi auto we are limited to 6 in the tube. 

Yes they are federal I went to the millville dicks you only get charged 3.5% tax don't here too the guy said he had a wall full of the 45 and it seemed like they had plenty of the. 22 they also had Remington bucket of bullets for I think around 80$ 9mm was goin for 12$ and some change. In reference to shotgun my 870 20 inch barrel has fixed choke altho I do have a 20g semi with adjustable choke I could use as well. The mays landing dicks is a decent store also I'd try either millville or mays landing deptford never has stock