As Heard on Gun For Hire Radio Podcast #234  content.blubrry.com/gunforhireradio/GFH_Episode_234.mp3 

Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners to host Pheasant Hunt Fundraiser on Saturday 3-05-16

CNJFO is now taking deposits on a guided pheasant hunt that will take place at Giberson's Farm in Pemberton, NJ on Saturday, March 5th, 2016.  We have both morning and afternoon time slots available.  Cost of hunt is $175 and includes donuts and coffee, lunch, use of all Giberson's facilities during the hunt, a guide and a hunting dog.  Each (4) person hunting party will receive (20) pheasants to hunt.  Proceeds to benefit CNJFO's "Justifiable Need" project:  www.JustifiableNeed.com .  Beginners WELCOME!

Spots are filling-up fast and we have a limited quantity of spots available, so secure your spot by making a $75 NON-REFUNDABLE down payment to www.cnjfo.com/store .  The balance will be invoiced and is due on 1/15/2016 and 2/15/2016.  To pay in full select Payment in Full option.  

Vendors, friends and sponsors interested in displaying their wares are invited to attend and donate a PRIZE for our RAFFLE!

All NJ hunting and firearms laws apply without exception.  All hunters need a license.  All Giberson's Rules must be followed.  No shot larger than #6.  Upon arrival and check-in you will be provided a safety brief and instructions.  CNJFO assumes no liability nor makes any warrants or representations.  All hunters will be required to sign an assumption of risk statement prior to the hunt.

This hunt has been widely advertised on social media and therefore is available on a first come, first served basis, so get your down payments in quick!  We already have a few sponsors:  Gun For Hire's Woodland Park Range, Black Bag Resources, Justifiable Force Training.  More will be updated weekly.  

Even if you don't or can no longer hunt, YOU can HELP:

CNJFO's mission, as a TAX-EXEMPT charitable and educational 501©3 corporation is to educate the public through awareness campaigns such as our Justifiable Need project.  Getting some billboards up to inform Susie Soccer Mom and Mr. Joe Average that the moment they step-foot off their property they no longer have the right to CCW in New Jersey.  May-Issue instead of "Shall-Issue" has to be STOPPED!  Our Justifiable Need campaign will project a uniform message that should enrage the public to take action by becoming personally involved in the fight for all of our gun rights.  We desperately need the public's help in fighting for the end of "Justifiable Need", so won't you please help?  All donations are fully TAX-DEDUCTIBLE to the fullest extent of law.  Consult your financial adviser for full details.  Thanks from all of us fighting the FIGHT!

For the membership,

David "Rosey" Rosenthal, Vice President

Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners

NRA Life Member, NRA Certified Instructor, NRA Chief Range Safety Officer

Hunter, Outdoors-man, Mentor, 2A Activist

^^^^Thank you fishnut for your unsolicited comments, they are appreciated.

I'd love to hear from others with any interest or questions.  I'd also love to hear from anyone who's willing to donate virtually anything a gun owner / hunter would enjoy taking raffle chances on.  Here's a "Christmas Wish List" for those that can't be there for the hunt but still wish to HELP the cause in some way:

1.  Ammo, pick your caliber or gauge, we all use it!

2.  Clay Birds!

3.  Gift Certificate to a Chain Restaurant

4.  Knife

5.  Flashlight

6.  Electronic Ear Muffs

7.  CNJFO Annual Membership

8.  CNJFO T-Shirt or other Apparel Item

9.  Cabela's Gift Card

10.  Just about any sporting goods related item, car care product or gun cleaning product (your choice)

You folks get the idea, so let's get to WORK on this TOGETHER!

Thanks!

Rosey

BUMP!

1st Hunting Party of four is filled.

2nd Hunting Party is being assigned their slots as I type this, so get your deposit of $75 in soon to our CNJFO Store:   http://www.cnjfo.com/store  .

We have 3-4 Sponsors so far.  Tomorrow I call my friend at Brownell's to see what they can do for us.  One of our members that doesn't hunt is sending us a donation towards the cause.

Wanna be a part of something really special?  PM me with Sponsorships and Donations.  Register to hunt at the CNJFO Store:   http://www.cnjfo.com/store .

Dave

In.

50+ views and not one comment. I seriously doubt there's any hope for NJ.

Not everyone who owns a gun hunts. Not everyone who hunts can make it. I would love to make it but we just had another baby. Try telling my wife I'm goin on a hunt and you will see her fundraising a hunt for me! I am very interested in these type of events and will be sure to attend those in the future that I can make it to.

Just signed up for the afternoon session.

COOL BEANS!

Question Nick:  Did you sign-up with three others at the same time and wishing to be squaded together?  My Treasurer tells me (4) Hunters signed-up for a PM Hunt.  So this means we either have (4) OR (5) Hunters (including yourself) looking for a PM Hunt...   My Treasurer Jack Pyle can/will get me the info at some point, but I'd figure I'd just ask here and give my thanks for your registration!

Rosey

BUMP!

Only (8) spots left for the entire day, and with the Outdoor Show at Raritan Center coming on January 7th, these spots will sell-out FAST!  So if you wanna go, NOW is the time to say so!

WOW - that was quick.

I (like I suspect others) have been waiting for 2016 to start, to start thinking about this.

Well....its almost 2016...gotta see what's doin' that weekend, and if I can come out 'n play...

WOW - that was quick.

I (like I suspect others) have been waiting for 2016 to start, to start thinking about this.

Well....its almost 2016...gotta see what's doin' that weekend, and if I can come out 'n play...

Yeah, and that's why I bumped it w/ an update.  I knew they're be some folks (that aren't on Facebook) that would wait for the calendar page to turn to think about registering.  We're 2/3 sold-out and I haven't even sent my own Club's Newsletter Editor any write-up about it because I'm looking to get folks from a wider swath of NJ involved with a 2A Group.  I reached-out to Greg E. from Telco to remind him to let the Telco crew know what's going-on in their own backyard.  He'll be in SC on a Hog Hunt, but said he'd post it at Telco.  Giberson's is just 20 miles from the Telco Clubhouse, so I'm hoping to see some faces from there, yours included, lol!

So check that calendar and register here:   http://www.cnjfo.com/store  .  Remember to specify morning or afternoon hunting time.  Thanks and have a Happy New Years!

Rosey

Just signed up for the afternoon session.

I know we're going to a warm place in March for vacation, I will check with "my boss" tonight what those dates are. If I'm going to be in country that weekend, I will sign up for the afternoon session with you Nick. Maybe we can get paired with two other hunters? 20 birds for that price is a pretty good deal. Plus it's a great cause in my opinion. I will donate something even if I can't make the upland hunt.

BUMP!

We're starting to BOOK more slots since the Holidays are over!  We still have some room on both the morning and afternoon Hunts.  If anyone is interested, please reserve your Hunt NOW before we announce to several local clubs.  I anticipate fully booking this Hunt.  Go to http://www.cnjfo.com/store and reserve your Hunt NOW.

Thanks!

Dave

BUMP!

DUE TO A DEATH OF A CLOSE FRIEND's SON, 2 OF OUR HUNTERS CAN NO LONGER ATTEND THE PHEASANT HUNT!

So we have TWO OPENINGS for our March 5th afternoon session Pheasant Hunt.  Interested parties should go immediately to http://www.cnjfo.com/store and make full payment of $175 to guarantee your spot!  We have Raffle prizes, Swag, Meals, etc. planned for a great time!  For full details, visit our website or go to Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/events/1501355563527136/ .

THIS IS CROSS-ADVERTISED FOR MAXIMUM REACH, SO ACT NOW!

Dave

CNJFO Vice President & Hunt Chair

I just clicked on the store link, hunt is "out of stock" I forgot to sign up back when there were openings. If anything opens up to cancelation between now and next weekend let me know.

Yeah they sold out again.  If anything happens I'll let you know right away.