45Doll

NJ2AS & Roubain on NJTV News for P2P Delays

I caught this on NJTV New yesterday. There was an undercover video sting on the arbitrary denial of a pistol permit. 

http://www.njtvonline.org/news/video/second-amendment-society-claims-police-departments-delaying-and-denying-handgun-permits/

I thought the exposure of this was a plus. Nice work Alex.

This is why I'm a member of NJ2AS and will gladly donate to them.  I hope they push the envelope hard...

Me too and also the reason why I'm a Patron NRA member and send several checks a year to Chris Cox - NRA -ILA (Institute for Legislative Action)

And if every gun owner of voting age was to get off their Gluteus Maximus... and vote candidates that support the Constitution & 2nd Amendment - the Liberal Politicians would be flipping hamburgers at the fast food businesses

This makes no sense at all. She's not applying for CCW so what's he talking about public safety and her having a gun? We all know what FPID's and P2P's are good for. She can keep the gun in a drawer or safe in her house where it has nothing to do with the public or she can go to the range where 25 guys will help (harass) her learn to shoot.

We didn't get the whole story as to why she's applying and really it's no one's business but her own. 

Chances are she has a man in her life that is going to help her out anyway. When my ol lady did her paper work she went alone. They don't need a man to hold their hand to go to the police station. 

One thing that really pisses me off about this is that discrimination is discrimination period. If it was just because the person was black this would be all over national news. Scumbag so called college kids would be doing sit ins and then burning down seven eleven's. 

Local LEO and reference letters have always been a joke with this law.  Once you have a FID then NICS checks at the counter would be enough.  Wonder what the future will bring to NJ?  Got to get over the FED hurdle in 2016, first!

Waiting for a cop on here to defend that detective or say "I'm waiting to see all the info"

Sorry to disappoint you Shawn but you won't see that happen. What that guy done is wrong and he needs to be disciplined for it.

why don't you join nj2as then?

I belong to several 2A organizations already. When the NJ2AS was started it seemed to have the makings of look at me fan boy club. I'm waiting to see how the current iteration works out.

I am a member of NJ2AS and had the pleasure of meeting Alex and others in front of Sweeney's house! The second Sunday was fun when

Sweeney turned the sprinkler system on!!!

I am very pleased with the sting operation NJ2AS is conducting with the hidden cameras!!! You should also record ANY conversations with your local PDs

and send them to NJ2AS to help the cause!!!

I belong to several 2A organizations already. When the NJ2AS was started it seemed to have the makings of look at me fan boy club. I'm waiting to see how the current iteration works out.

why not be part of a solution?