Serious

How can we bring more members to our forum?

That's awesome 67gto! Are you north or south nj? Also I don't want to give up on the target idea. Do we want to use the ones we previously had? We have a member who said hey will run off as many targets that we want! Once people come to join us they will see how great of a community we have here! This is proof!!!

That looks awesome Troy! I'm actually working on a similar re-design of the lower logo using the same NJ outline image. Paying with either having the flag inside it or maybe just the NJ green. Having picked up Photoshop in a while but it's all coming back to me now...

If anyone has any suggestions of what they'd like to see, let me know. It would also help if you linked an image or an idea of what you'd want to have it included.

How about a battle cry?  "Join the Fight or Lose the Right", or something along those lines.  Time to organize those one million NJ Gun Owners I keep hearing about.  Get the LGS and ranges involved, they have a big stake in this.  

You guys can work on the target....

Would like to see a proof when done...

IMHO.... Might not see a lot of results from target.... Most will get thrown out at end of shooting session and forgotten...

The card is something to give to someone after conversation... And will hopefully be taken out of pocket and placed near keyboard when they get home

Sent from my iPhone

You guys can work on the target....

Would like to see a proof when done...

IMHO.... Might not see a lot of results from target.... Most will get thrown out at end of shooting session and forgotten...

The card is something to give to someone after conversation... And will hopefully be taken out of pocket and placed near keyboard when they get home

Sent from my iPhone

Agreed. When I lived there and would meet someone at the range that hadn't heard of the forum, I'd tell them about it, but figured most probably forgot by the time they got home. Handing a business card is easy and something they can just put in their pocket.

How about a battle cry?  "Join the Fight or Lose the Right", or something along those lines.  Time to organize those one million NJ Gun Owners I keep hearing about.  Get the LGS and ranges involved, they have a big stake in this.  

Heres one I hold close in addition to the ones I use below:

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ― Benjamin Franklin

If anyone comes into my place of business wearing any kind of firearm apparel I bring the forums up and no one yet has heard of them. We need some business cards, the shirts or stickers!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Cards are great! You did a nice job with them! We need to use every Avenue possiable to bring traffic thru! I think the target is great because because you are looking at it the whole time your shooting it and if they post it to show their grouping it's a win win! Besides who doesn't want a free target. Scorpio maybe we can put our heads together before you run then off for us to see what else we need to add to it

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/9350-njgf-targets-are-here/?hl=%2Bnjgf+%2Btargets+%2Bare+%2Bhere%26%2333%3B

I really like the idea of these that show you why your missing the bullseye. I think we need to dress them up a little more and add to them post your shots to our forum! Maybe one of those Barcode squares that takes us directly to the site Something like that. Don't ya think that would work?