Sign in to follow this  
Steve B

CJ USPSA December 13th

Gonna be great weather, come on out every one and do some shooting instead of just crying on here lol. 

Hope there is more people shooting SS and I hope I show up mentally not like the last three weeks. 

Thanks for keeping it going Steve and good luck. 

After many years Vlad is entering into semi retirement. Steve and Harry are taking over. They really deserve our support. Having been a match director for many years, I can tell you it is an easy job, IF you have support and a HELL on earth if you don't have support.

What is support you may ask. Support comes in a couple ways. At the most basic it is showing up on time, not bitching and saying thank you. BUT for a match to survive this is not enough. A Match Director needs people to design stages and to build them, he needs people that will step up and RO and a,so manage their squads, He needs people to stay after the match and ger it put away. When this ceases to occur the MD burns out and the match goes away.

When we lose a match, we generally lose the venue and it is very difficult to resurect a match that has fied out completely.

So step up to the plate fellow shooters and lend a hand. Design a stage, Build a stage, RO your squad, stay after and help put it away. DO this and we'll have matches for as long as we want. Stop and the matches go away. We lost Southern Chester, we lost USANA, we lost Topton, We have not truly replaced them even with the return of Onteleaune.

See you all on Sunday.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Maksim
      So who's coming? I saw @Pizza Bob was registered.  @kc17 will be a good match for you to come out and try.
      @Ryan626
    • By Howard
      If anyone cares to see the Area 8 match here is a video of my mediocre performance this past Thursday.  Managed to get 212 Alphas, 7 Betas, 48 Charlies, 3 Deltas and unfortunately 5 Mikes.  At least no procedurals and no no-shoots.  Really did for crap on the first stage I shot (which was stage2), those doors did me in.  Had a heck of a time on the next to last stage I shot too, which was stage 14.  I'll tell you it was a grueling day.  Left the house at about 4:30am and did not get home till 8:30pm.

• By Steve B
      Next match is August 14th

To register click here.

Please email stage designs to [email protected]

• By Maksim
      Last week I was down in Florida as all the moons aligned... I had to visit a few clients down there, had to meet a few folks for a business opportunity, wanted to look at some places in case NJ gets really horrible laws..... and the USPSA Area 6 championship just happened to be the same weekend 25 mins away up i-95 in St. Augustine.

Worked the match on Friday, and shot it over Saturday/Sunday. Holly hell was there rain and mud everywhere. Clean your mags every time they hit the ground.

Also... why you bring extra ammo.... reshoots. I had to reshoot stage 9, a 32 round stage because during scoring, the score keeping RO lost track and could not find the missing target that he missed scoring. This happened to me and the shooter after. Mandatory reshoots.

All in all, I feel I shot quite well.... and definitely answered.... Single Stack minor.... the extra 2 rounds are not worth being down 20%, as most stages were quite easy to shoot with 8 round mags too.

• Boom! Today all Newton is in the high $3.60s. All hail Bidenomics! And all that Alaska land he just took off the list of oil prospects.
    • I have a like new (only zeroed) PSA Sabre KAC M110 Clone in 7.62x51mm. This is PSA's clone version of the infamous Knights Armament M110. Very high quality, excellent 2 stage trigger, 20" chrome lined barrel, adjustable gas block, and is NJ legal with a pinned Surefire SOCOM muzzle brake.  Radian Raptor charging handle and Radian ambi safety. Upper and lower are billet receivers compatible with all KAC SR-25 and LMT MWS/MARS-H pattern receivers.  Im no where close to being a long range shooter but ive been able to get 0.7 MOA out of it with 175gr federal gold medal match ammo and Im sure the rifle is capable of much better accuracy. Asking $1650 (which is a steal for what you get) at any FFL thats a reasonable distance from Jersey City. I can also ship but that would be on your dime.  Optic/bipod etc not included but can be purchased if interested. Vortex Razor Gen-II HD 3-18x50 FFP with the new EBR-7C MRAD illuminated reticle in a 1.54 reptilia mount. Id include the optic for another $1700. Happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures. Not interested in any trades. Thank you.
    • Selling 1 sealed spam can Romanian 7.62x54r ammo containing 440 rounds. 1982 manufacture.  Steel core light ball, copper washed steel case.  Not reloadable.  Corrosive primer. The rust you see on the top is light surface rust. Can is intact.  Comes with opener. $285.00 cash.  I live in NW Burlington County, and work in Trenton.  I can meet you at a reasonable distance to make sale.   The first to reply “I’ll take it” wins the sale. 
    • Still want to put your dog in kennel? https://newjersey.news12.com/police-crews-rescue-46-dogs-from-fire-inside-pio-costa-industrial-complex-in-fairfield