JohnnyB

Christie on 101.5 at 7PM tonight!!

The Governor will be on 101.5 FM  for an "ask the Governor thing tonight!

I hope someone calls in about "justifiable need" and the "executive order" he can give

to make it happen!!

I am going to try and get through..........Please try also if you read this in time!!!

http://nj1015.com/ask-the-governor-watch-chat-live-at-7-p-m/

The governor (and presidential candidate) will be taking your calls at 800-283-1015 — but the phone lines fill up quickly. It’s a good thing that’s not the only way to get your question heard:
Join in our live chat below — The chat will open up at 6:30 p.m. and continue through “Ask The Governor” as well our follow-up analysis “Inside Ask The Governor.”
Tweet your questions to @NJ1015 using the hashtag #AskGov during or ahead of the show.

You can't let him dodge you like this.

Next time he is on, send an email early in the day and call to make sure they got it. Lay out the procedure, steps, and the reality of him making the administrative code change.

Copy AGs, Gun forums, and media in NJ, NH, OH, and Idaho.

Call to make sure they have reviewed it.

Then schedule a call in.

Here is the entire list of questions asked during the hour. Note the majority on CCW!!!! RED COMMENTS ARE FROM NJ101.5 staff !

When will you fix "justifiable need in NJ? We have the right to CCW. Our rights should not end at our front door!

Getting a lot of questions about this tonight, Fran. We will try to get a response from the governor. Thanks!

Please do!

Thanks nj1015. Carol Browne died as result of NJ failure to issue a simple purchase permit. More than anyone, Women need concealed carry to be able to protect themselves.

Gov. Christie is talking about his remarks to the business sector today...what do you think about his efforts to keep jobs in NJ?

Please Ask the Governor about JUSTIFIABLE NEED!!! With a simple executive order we can have the right to protect ourselves and
    our our loved ones! Please!!!!

I pay close to 40K in just NJ State taxes. I am also a small business owner. However, getting run around in getting CCW is going to drive me out of NJ to NC/SC/Georgia area. Even NH is probably better to run my business without having to worry about getting robbed while I carry money for business purposes.

Ccw is a right given by our forefathers, taken by those who don't understand, and now needed more then ever. I have 37 state carry but am denied the right to protect myself and my family in my home state, all because of men like Sweeney who turn sprinklers on victims families and use the NJSP as his errand boys. This state has the highest rate of people leaving in the country, and I think all of these points are related. When are we going to turn the people's republic of nj around?

Lots of questions tonight about this...we will see if we can get a response.

I would like to ask about plans for the heroin epidemic. My son is an addict. Sunday he unlawfully took my car and after getting high he crashed the car. I did refuse to allow him back home.I know he will do jail time for this. I would like to see drug addicts get treatment and then do the jail time. What are your thoughts

Steve Sweeny switched because he wants to be the next governor. God help us!

Dear Honorable Governor,

On CCW, please don't let him blame the Democratic Legislature in NJ! That is his pat answer!!! He has the power to define justifiable need to include "Self Defense"

My name is Brett Snodgrass, and I am a physician from Missouri, and I have been dealing with their corruption and refusal to address physician dishonesty over the past four years. In 2014, the Medical Board filed numerous lies about patient care in court against me. They withheld the patient charts and withheld The Joint Commission reports from court. This is related to the New Jersey Medical Board because the actions in one state have an effect in every other statei n education 18A :16-2 says that a employee needs to go for a psychiatric or physical. One school choose to use a psychologist which is not an md. Should this be allow. Have ask multiple sources and no one can answer this.

Mr. Christie has lot of potential for WH. Scores of NJ firearm owners of waiting to donate thousands, if not millions to the campaign. However, when will Mr. Christie fix the current concealed carry issues in NJ and make good on his promise ?

Is there any way for the New Jersey medical board to listen and not immediately file the lies in court against me. Sir, you are absolutely correct, "who can trust these people?" Sir, the MO medical board committed fraud against a cardiologist Dr. Antoine Adem; bit.ly/FrAUD.

And to cut off any back peddling this states may issue is in reality no issue, and the stats back that fact up. the current world is justifiable need as is, it should be Shall issue without all of the predudice and delaying that currently goes on in the fpid process

@Clarice, thanks for your question. Addiction treatment has been a frequent topic of discussion for Christie, so we may be able to get him to clarify his position.
    Plenty of traffic tonight on the justifiable need/concealed carry issue. Still plenty of show left -- hope you are following the live stream and/or listening on NJ101.5!

Can we please get an answer to justifiable need????

1-800-283-1015
    Oh the phone line is busy, I have to call back

Please ask the justifiable need question! We have the right to protect ourselves from terrorists!

@Brett Snodgrass, keep trying! And just to reiterate for anyone else, 1-800-283-1015 is our direct studio line.

thank you

47 other states have CCW! NJ is only one of 3 states
    HE IS BLAMING THE LEGISLATURE!!! I TOLD YOU!! DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE CAN FIX IT!

NJAC procedure allows NJSP (part of AG Office) to redefine Justifiable Need without any Legislature input..Gov got to know it

HE CAN REDEFINE JUSTIFIABLE NEED!

YES! Please revisit the question!!! HE KNOWS he has the authority to change CCW here!!!!!!!!

Talking point to consider: if Christie bypasses legislature to change justifiable need, how does that differ from Pres. Obama bypassing legislature w/executive order?

Pull a Scott Walker and shut down the state UNION!

If I apply to the medical board for a license in NJ, they will cite and probably not listen to what happened in MO. http://drsocial.org/forums/...

National media will call out on Mr. Christie and his blaming of Dem legislature. AG office can legally define Justifiable Need. No Legislature change required. Legislature simply says "Justifiable Need"

I think "justifiable need" could be done either way.

Jack is 100% correct

HE KNOWS HE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DEFINE JUSTIFIABLE NEED!!! THIS IS NOT LIKE OBAMA SIDESTEPPING!!!!

I have $5000 set aside to donate for Presidential Elections. I had lot of hopes for Mr. Christie. But his inability to stand up for people is driving me towards Mr. Trump.

Hello, I am a police officer in New Jersey, I would like to remain anonymous. I was wondering if I will have a pension when I retire which is not anytime soon

Jack, let's go down that road. What has Trump shown you to this point in the campaign that Gov. Christie hasn't?

Mr. Trump vs Mr. Christie

People right to carry and protect themselves

47 states have it right and he leads one of the worst in our land! Why would the other 47 states elect him!! So he can make the whole country NO CCW!!!!!

The state medical board spends more time printing out twitter comments than reviewing patient charts.

Ban people who travel to known terrorist countries, for things other than professional work

Sweeny is a Union thug

Please Please bring this up again!! He knows he alone has the authority to add self defense as a justifiable need!!!!
    Please just ask him that!!!

What good is my money in NJ if am dead before I can protect myself ?

Please bring this up again!! He knows he alone has the authority to add self defense as a justifiable need!!!!

Why exactly can't he do something about changing the "justifiable need"? Also what happened to the panel of people to look over the NJ firearms laws?

I think we've moved past justifiable need, everyone. I'm sure this will continue to be a hot-button issue and the governor will be asked about it again on future episodes of "Ask the Governor."

Leaders dont blame things on others. They take responsibility and actually do things. If Mr. Christie cannot fix Justifiable Need here in NJ, how do we expect him to handle tough decisions in Dem controlled Congress on National stage ? Would he blame Dems then too ?

GET OFF THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL AND FIX NJ!!!

Plenty of traffic and he still lies and ignores

Hello, I am a police officer in New Jersey, I would like to remain anonymous. I was wondering if I will have a pension when I retire which is not anytime soon

Thanks NJ1015

Dear Honorable Governor, we are in desperate need of medical board reform. The bureaucrats simply toss cases to their attorneys who do not know the intricacies of medicine and file many false claims about patient care in court.

Worry about your own state, not your failing campaign

Does he have the power to make NJ a reciprocal state that accepts Florida or Utah out of state carry permits?

He lied again about CCW and he got away with it! Such a shame!!!

The attorneys do not communicate effectively with the doctors on the board. The board filed 137 false claims against Dr. Seth Paskon in a case that lasted 4.5 years.

As we come to the end of tonight's show, check out some of our exclusive content and analysis, starting here: http://nj1015.com/christie-...

I am sure the Governor has told you "no more CCW questions"!!!

Good point Ryan, he wouldn't have to pardon people!

He and Sweeney are one and the same!!!

Governor, my son-in-law is a former Navy Seal who is involved in helping people deal with (and hopefully beat) their drug addiction. His website, FreeFromHell.com, chronicles his personal journey and offers help to those who seek it. My question to you is this: is there a way that REGIONAL task forces can be established in the state that will allow people who WANT the help to GET the help?

Can he comment about the lawsuit Purpura V Christie?

Its a shame that Mr. Christie doesn't want to win WH. Imagine Mr. Christie declaring on National TV that NJ is joining USA on CCW. Imagine the coverage, contributions, attention. It will propel him beyond anyone imaginations.

they both have the blood of innocent, law abiding citizens who have and will die due the lack of the ability to defend themselves!

90% of the questions are on CCW and 2 minutes of the hour are given!

He is wrong on CCW and Rudolph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure Christie is listening to "Inside ask the Governor" on his ride home, RIGHT NOW!  Lets try to get in NOW! HE WILL HEAR OUR COMMENTS"!!!!! And so will all of the other listeners!!! Let's flood their lines!

They defined the last hour, LET US DEFINE THIS HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing he could do is redefine "substantially identical."  Substantially identical is not defined in the law, it is defined in an AG letter.  He could, for example, have the AG update the opinion letter stating that there are no .22 rimfire firearms on the banned list, so no .22 rimfire firearms will be considered substantially identical.  Or, he could delete the flash hider as an evil feature, etc.  

I am sure Christie is listening to "Inside ask the Governor" on his ride home, RIGHT NOW!  Lets try to get in NOW! HE WILL HEAR OUR COMMENTS"!!!!! And so will all of the other listeners!!! Let's flood their lines!

They defined the last hour, LET US DEFINE THIS HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my comment in :-)

Yeah, was great meeting fellow members there. I am glad I caught this thread in time for the show. We need to keep getting onto this show and ask same question everytime he is on. Doesnt cost us anything. 

Yes we can ask the same question every time but I now know we will get the same answer every time!  He was asked directly about his ability to, through executive order to change justifiable need!

His reply was he did not have that power!!!! Finally I got to hear his answer to this question as I have sent countless letters and emails asking the same question with NO response!

He lied, he knows it! He is no better that Sweeney when it comes to 2A and this country will NEVER elect him President with his anti 2A and anti CCW record!!!!

Another thing he could do is redefine "substantially identical."  Substantially identical is not defined in the law, it is defined in an AG letter.  He could, for example, have the AG update the opinion letter stating that there are no .22 rimfire firearms on the banned list, so no .22 rimfire firearms will be considered substantially identical.  Or, he could delete the flash hider as an evil feature, etc.  

If you don't mind me giving my opinion, it is too complicated. And also about "assault weapons." Not very popular in the media right now, and regulated or banned in a number of states.

CCW Justifiable Need is a simple issue. 47 states. Nobody in the media is running a propaganda program to get rid of carry. Even the commie states that recently passed gun restrictions, none touched carry. It is also the most important right Jersey is missing. I would stick with that cause for going after Christie. If we try to hit him with too many gun issues on the radio it will confuse the dumbass hosts and give Christie wiggle room to bullshit his way out of it.

If you don't mind me giving my opinion, it is too complicated. And also about "assault weapons." Not very popular in the media right now, and regulated or banned in a number of states.

CCW Justifiable Need is a simple issue. 47 states. Nobody in the media is running a propaganda program to get rid of carry. Even the commie states that recently passed gun restrictions, none touched carry. It is also the most important right Jersey is missing. I would stick with that cause for going after Christie. If we try to hit him with too many gun issues on the radio it will confuse the dumbass hosts and give Christie wiggle room to bullshit his way out of it.

Which he most certainly did tonight!

Wow great job guys! Really pressed him on the ccw. Do we have a schedule or at least the next date he will be on? Maybe we should fine tune our questions so whoever calls and gets thru will ask the exact question we all want

Which he most certainly did tonight!

You have to prep the hosts with something short, simple, but professional and complete. That they can actually read to him in 15 seconds because it lays out the process and is obviously correct. And you have to make sure the hosts are aware that AGs, media, Governors, and Gun Forums are listening from NH, OH, FL, Iowa.

You have to give the hosts something short enough for their stupid little brains yet obviously professional (101.5 are mildly retarded libs) and referenced enough to give them confidence to take Christie to task after a quick internet search.

They are stupid and ignorant (with one exception that does not conduct interviews). They cannot formulate any legal argument against Christie on their own, certainly not based on a bunch of texts and emails. You have to spell it out, step by step, short and sweet.

You have to prep the hosts with something short, simple, but professional and complete. That they can actually read to him in 15 seconds because it lays out the process and is obviously correct. And you have to make sure the hosts are aware that AGs, media, Governors, and Gun Forums are listening from NH, OH, FL, Iowa.

You have to give the hosts something short enough for their stupid little brains yet obviously professional (101.5 are mildly retarded libs) and referenced enough to give them confidence to take Christie to task after a quick internet search.

They are stupid and ignorant (with one exception that does not conduct interviews). They cannot formulate any legal argument against Christie on their own, certainly not based on a bunch of texts and emails. You have to spell it out, step by step, short and sweet.

This. Lay out the exact process and legal references for the governor in a short and concise statement. Take away the wiggle room.

Yeah that's what I was thinking Chris! We need to make up a question that carries weight and that if only 1 of us get thru at least we know we are all on the same page. What would really pin him and force him to satisfy our request? Do we want it to address a specific issue with an expected response or something more broad like " Do you support law abiding citizens to ccw and what are you going to do to change it?" " do you support our Constitution and how will you change the way nj contradicts our 2nd amendment"

Just brain storming....

Be nice. The hosts on 101.5 (at least the ones I listen to regularly) are fairly conservative and pro 2A. Most of them seem to have common sense and we can educate them on the issues.

We don't need friends in the media?

Be nice. The hosts on 101.5 (at least the ones I listen to regularly) are fairly conservative and pro 2A. Most of them seem to have common sense and we can educate them on the issues.

We don't need friends in the media?

Agreed, We need every friend we can get!!! :good: