Duppie

FOXX holsters.

Got my Utah carriers and heading cross country to San Antonio and New Orleans in the spring so was in the market for a low profile IWB holster for my J frame.

FOXX holsters were recommended on another forum and i sprang for their "Little Foxx" IWB leather/Kydex rig that costs $35.00 shipped. been breaking it in around the house and with what scant experience I have with CCW I am quite happy with the fit,finish and comfort of this rig.

Anyone have experience with FOXX holsters and what can I use to soften the leather with that won't mar the finish on a satin stainless revolver?

I would suggest Mink Oil on the side of the holster that contacts your body...it will soften the leather and provide a water(sweat) resistant barrier that will help protect your finish as well.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

I would suggest Mink Oil on the side of the holster that contacts your body...it will soften the leather and provide a water(sweat) resistant barrier that will help protect your finish as well.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

Thanks.....Ill hit up my local shoe repair for the Mink oil....I sprung for the soft backing on the holster so there is no real abrasive or rough surface on the skin side but firearm side remains a bit abrasive...at the same token I don't want to condition the leather with anything that would discolor or compromise a stainless finish.