Sign in to follow this  
Serious

Lt. Col Ralph Peters calls Obama a pussy!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-barack-obama-isis-rant-6972954

This man has earned the right to be pissed off! He expressed himself clearly and was on point! I couldn't have said it better myself!

DO YOU AGREE!

Yes. And, on the same day, and just like the good Lt.Col., actress and conservative TV pundit Stacy Dash was suspended from Fox for two weeks for almost dropping the "S" bomb when speaking about Pres. Obama. 

This is man you can trust. Straight arrow.  One can only wonder how many more are still in the US Armed Forces on active duty, just fuming at how this mess is progressing.  I for one do not fear the US military as I believe they are on our side, However, DHS and the Department of Justice scare the hell out of me. 

Ok we are all adults here. The word pussy or shit doesn't offend me one bit. What offends me is the complete disconnection I have with mainstream media and our president! I understand they don't want that language on their show but isn't that why there is a dump button?

Ok we are all adults here. The word pussy or shit doesn't offend me one bit. What offends me is the complete disconnection I have with mainstream media and our president! I understand they don't want that language on their show but isn't that why there is a dump button?

They may not have been on "7 second delay."   They may have been "live."