DanMarvel

XDm9c, P320, FNS9c, M&P9c

I have shot all of them, and I own the XDM.

While the other 3 were all excellent choices, the XDM shot best for me. If I was buying 3 of the 4, I would leave the M&P. Nothing against it, just not as accurate a shooter as the rest (for me anyway).

Ive carried the M&P9c for 6 years now, love the gun, no issues, BUT finding parts and 15 round 9mm mags near impossible, so I would say P320 XDM9C FNS9C also in place of the M&P I would say Glock 19/26 only because parts are readly available and 15 round mags are never an issue and cheap.

Ive carried the M&P9c for 6 years now, love the gun, no issues, BUT finding parts and 15 round 9mm mags near impossible, so I would say P320 XDM9C FNS9C also in place of the M&P I would say Glock 19/26 only because parts are readly available and 15 round mags are never an issue and cheap.

I eliminated the glock because I already have those lol.

The xdm compact ordinarily comes with one 10 round compact and one 17 round extended with sleeve. Since this is NJ, mine came with 2 10 rounders.

But, you can buy 15 round permanently modified mags for it online (you will need the extended sleeve to make it a full sized grip). I think PK90 sells them on his site.

The xdm compact ordinarily comes with one 10 round compact and one 17 round extended with sleeve. Since this is NJ, mine came with 2 10 rounders.

But, you can buy 15 round permanently modified mags for it online (you will need the extended sleeve to make it a full sized grip). I think PK90 sells them on his site.

Awesome, I'll keep PK90 in mind.

XDm comes with a 13 rd compact mag and a 19 rd extended mag. It is only 4.75" high, so the handle doesn't protrude when in an inside waistband holster. It has a 3.8" barrel, giving it tighter groups than the 3" barreled XD Subcompact, while having the same frame profile.

I am a Glock 19 owner, and while I do not have any of the guns you mention, I have been considering the P320 as a potential purchase in the near future. I am especially interested in the fact that is modular and the removable trigger group is the serialized part. This allows various size and caliber conversion kits to be purchased without the need for a P2P. Albeat not sure how readily available these various kits are.

I am a Glock 19 owner, and while I do not have any of the guns you mention, I have been considering the P320 as a potential purchase in the near future. I am especially interested in the fact that is modular and the removable trigger group is the serialized part. This allows various size and caliber conversion kits to be purchased without the need for a P2P. Albeat not sure how readily available these various kits are.

This was the same reasons why I have it up there on my list. Modularity and potential future aftermarket support for customization. It is still relatively new in the market so I don't think there's much kits out there yet but I expect to see them in the future.