cam29906

possible OGAM violation

Hi I am looking for knowledge of those that may have done the same thing and can give good info. Say someone uses their permit a day early by accident in a F2F transaction. Does anyone know how likely the SP would have been to prosecute this one time act had I already mailed the permits in? Thanks 

SP will go off whatever date is on the permits, Regardless - he's on the hook , not you. Since one of the requirements for a BUYER is to make sure they are after their 30 day limit. 

I've heard stories of buyers getting a phone call from the SP explaining " you shouldn't do that " buying under 30 days, but not much past that. 

i believe i got the answer I was looking for. considering we were both shooting in ports next to each other i didn't believe it was a big deal. we just destroyed the permit that we made an error on. Thanks 

^^^This little tidbit belongs in the ORIGINAL POST, lol!

You should think twice about posting an "admission" on a public forum. Admissions can always be used against you.

I've sold a handgun within 30 days in violation of the law. :dontknow: Fuck that law.

ETA: It was a mistake.