mipafox

$35 Anderson Lowers

I can buy these lowers locally for $50ea + tax, no shipping, no transfer and no charge for NICS   You have to buy 4 or more.

Shipping of 4 to my dealer is $7.82. Add a $20 transfer fee and we are talking $41.95 each out the door, not $50 + tax, for a $46 savings.

I guess it you want 4 it's not a huge difference and it would be a matter of preference. The point is, this is a deal because they are cheaper.

My LGS is $10 for transfer and I don't have to do a NICS check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are buying guns from his stock, you are being royally ripped off.

If you are buying 4 guns online from other dealers and he is willing to receive them by mail and do the transfer for you, you have found the deal of the century. Lowest I have heard of in this century is $15, and that is extremely rare.

Wondering which one it is...

He's not a stocking dealer...he does almost all of his sales online. He also runs $49 LTC classes when everyone else is $80-$100. His shop is in a strip mall that he inherited from a relative so he has almost $0 overhead. The $10 transfer is for LTC holders, without LTC it's $15...and if you purchase directly from him, he waives the transfer fee, like he did when I bought my wife's Shield from him.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

I'm pretty sure Steve at Monmouth Arms has Anderson Lowers. Not sure if he has them in stock but he usually has a bunch and I know they are competitively priced.

Thanks for the heads up I might have to go pick one up!