Malsua

Suspicious device found on NJ Transit bus

Just breaking.  Probably nothing(suspicious devices are usually discovered when they blow up), but if you're in the area, stay away, traffic is going to be a nightmare.

---------

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/56801036-story

Suspicious device found on NJ Transit bus

bus1_1449758791604_603995_ver1.0.jpg
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted:Dec 10 2015 09:37AM EST

Updated:Dec 10 2015 09:50AM EST

NEW YORK (FOX 5 NY) - New Jersey State Police say the bomb unit is assisting Marlboro Township Police with a suspicious device found on a NJ Transit bus. Route 9 is closed in both ways. This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

NJSP Twitter

"High 5 to citizens reporting suspicious activity on bus. No threat, but that's the way it's supposed to work. See something say something."

All bull shit, if someone wanted to plant a bomb no one would see it and it would go boom.  This whole see something say something shit is just garbage.

All bull shit, if someone wanted to plant a bomb no one would see it and it would go boom.  This whole see something say something shit is just garbage.

The San Bernadino shooting could have been prevented had the neighbor said something instead of being afraid of being accused of profiling.

The San Bernadino shooting could have been prevented had the neighbor said something instead of being afraid of being accused of profiling.

I don't understand that excuse. An anonymous tip could have called in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

‘Suspicious device’ that shut Route 9 was Israeli student’s clock

Read More: 'Suspicious device' that shut Route 9 was Israeli student's clock | http://nj1015.com/suspicious-device-that-shut-route-9-was-israeli-students-clock/?trackback=tsmclip'>http://nj1015.com/suspicious-device-that-shut-route-9-was-israeli-students-clock/?trackback=tsmclip

http://nj1015.com/suspicious-device-that-shut-route-9-was-israeli-students-clock/

I don't understand that excuse. An anonymous tip could have called in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The NSA checks my underwear on a weekly basis. Let the lawless feds handle this stuff, they aint getting my help.

BTW, this kid was from Lakewood. Forget the clock bomb, thank goodness he wasn't driving the bus!

NOTHING is anonymous - you know this.

I understand what you are saying. Anonymous to the public.

Anonymous tips on crimes come in all the time. They are not exposed to the media or otherwise. She would have no reason to be fingered as prejudiced, racist or otherwise.

You would say nothing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand what you are saying. Anonymous to the public.

Anonymous tips on crimes come in all the time. They are not exposed to the media or otherwise. She would have no reason to be fingered as prejudiced, racist or otherwise.

You would say nothing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My great grandfather lived to the age of 99.

2015-12-10-32e3b02b_large.jpg

I respectfully disagree. So many balls were dropped on the first issue, starting with visa processing, that I dont know even where to start.  Someone not reporting a couple receiving lot of packages and/or working late night in the garage is 'LAST' of our problem. 

The other day I saw family across the street moving lot of packages, under the cover of darkness, from a  car with PA plates into house. And they were talking Russian too. Should I be reporting ? NO.

I have lot to say about "See say something..." business but that will likely send this thread into 1A section. 

Right after 911 I noticed a white woman driving her car on 295 s and an Arabic guy in the back seat. No front passenger. I decided to call my local PD. His response was. " don't you think your over reacting" I told him Really! We just had a terror attack and we're all on guard am I not supposed to think this looked suspicious? He insisted that I not worry about things like that and let me go! I was so confused and honestly still am today!

^^^ Because the LEO understands that if they were to follow every call like that, they will all be on 295 s chasing cars while resident burglars get to work. 

You call in for couple of guys with minivan full of propane tanks, speeding down the highway towards a tunnel, I am sure someone will be waiting for them.