Spike 7.62

Group photo, for no reason

My wife was out XMas shopping, so I had the chance to take inventory. I don't think I've ever had them all in one pic, since I normally keep at least one separate.

20151210_150605-1_zpszmloigwc.jpg

If you can name em all, you win a prize :)

I have one more permit remaining... what do you think is missing?

OK, here goes:

Polish Radom

1911A1

Luger P08

Tokarev

Phoenix Arms

Gabilondo Ruby

Charter Arms Undercover

S&W 1917

S&W M&P

Walther PPKs

Colt Navy (Reproduction - Uberti maybe)

Mini-Glock

Baby Colt (.25 ACP)

Tower percussion pistol (Repro)

If you can name em all, you win a prize :)

NY Times here: we see 13 fully automatic Glocks and an AK47, and we renew our call to get these weapons of war out of civilian hands.

:-)

Frank, I appreciate the interest, but I don't think it'll ever happen ;) The Glock and M&P are my defense guns, whereas the others are collectibles or shooters.

Pizza Bob, you're so very close! I'll find a cookie anyway :) I had to look up "tower pistol" and it is a different ignition, bore, nationality and era than my reproduction of the US Springfield Model 1855.

But seriously, good job, most people mistake the Radom for a 1911, or the Charter Arms for a Smith. The .32 with wood grips is what I would call a "Ruby", but your answer is the same. And to be super technical, the "baby Colt 25" is actually an FN Browning Vest Pocket, but it has Colt grips, and from that distance the grips are the identifying factor. The 2 black powders are indeed repros, I do civil war reenacting.

I have glamor shots of the milsurp guns if anyone is interested. Njbanshee, good recommendation on the CZ75, they are A+ guns, but I just can't get along with the small slide serration area. I'll probably go after milsurps from here out, like a P38, WWII era PP or PPK, Webley, etc etc. Also looking for a S&W 5906 or 4" 686. I still have no 357!

Lots of love for the Luger. Here's the glamor shot. It came with 1 of the original mags and I bought the second mag and original ammo separate.

20150322_171330_zpssitquzee.jpg

Also here's a story I can't prove but I will tell it anyway because it's awesome. I got this Luger fresh from a veterans family and they had bullets that accompanied the gun. I always assumed they were German but when I finally Googled the headstamps, they are British! I wish they could talk. Naturally the Germans would press everything they found into service and British 9mm would be no exception.

20150524_151701_zpsiiav1vbr.jpg

20150524_151800_zpsmssdsquc.jpg