Zeke

Mowen da lawn

No he invented the Internet, and the Internet invented global warming.

LOL.

Not to hi jack the thread but:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/

Favorite part of the article, "Al Gore even predicted the Arctic ice cap could completely disappear by 2014."

My property has been ravaged by this horrendous warming trend. Every day I'm forced to pick fresh lettuce. The carrots and beets still come out without requiring a pick axe. I was looking forward to killing the last broccoli plant but the damned thing sprouted and now we have a nice side dish. How awful!!! And that damned fresh celery and parsley...how I hate the very smell of it in my chicken salad. Plus I noticed the water level in the pond across the street is rising. In about 700 years it will flood my basement and I'll be forced to "migrate" to Syria, which by then will be as cold as the south pole. But I'll be so f-ing old. 

So this is what North Carolina is like in a slightly milder-than-normal December? FUGGEDABOUDIT. 

You should be ok.  I doubt the crag grass seed germinated.  Dandelions are perennials. So you can kill them after you see them.

When I was a kid, I'd knock on doors and offer to pull up Dandelions by hand with a little weed puller tool.  I got a penny per plant.  Lots of work for a few bucks an hour.