Lalo

MEET AT THE RANGE!

Have you ever gone to a range and later found out that you were shooting next to another forum member a couple of ports down without even knowing? Would you rather hit the range with a couple people to play shooting games to challenge each other and have some fun? Maybe you want to check out another range before you join or simply want to test out a different firearm that someone else already has before you buy it.

The purpose of this thread is for people to post when they're planning to go to a specific range to see if there are other forum members that want to meet up to shoot together and hang out. People are often asking for more group meets so this is something we can try out to see how it goes. The meets can be big or small and there could be multiple meets happening at the same time at different ranges throughout NJ.

Post the range that you're going to, the date and time that you're going and any other details you want to provide to see if others want to join in. As always, be courteous, responsible and safe.

After christmas anyone that wants to come to sjsc in winslow let me know. Somedays im there on a mission and dont want to be bothered and other days ill make a whole day of it. If youre a novice im sure i can help you to refine your shooting skills. Or just talk gun bs. Im always up for learning more.

Hummm, I shoot at SJSC - I make most IDPA's there and do some target practice there (It's the range I use when short on time and just want to run a 100 rounds or so).

I do my drills (holster work, moving, etc) at MHRPC.

I'll be heading up SJSC later this week to test some loads and relax.

BTW, I've accidentally collected a bunch .40 brass if anyone wants to trade for 9mm, .357, 454 casual/.45LC, 45/70, 300WM or .308 (brass).

For anyone interested, I'll be heading out to EFGA this Saturday morning at around 10am with another forum member and spend a few hours shooting. Usually when I go I stay a while since it's a long ride for me and spend time at each of the ranges. I have a guest pass which means I'm limited to 3x guests per visit so I can guest in 2x more people. If anyone else is interested in passing by, let me know. I'll be the guy in the burgundy 4-door Jeep Wrangler. Hope to see some of you there!

Easton Fish and Game - https://www.efga.net

Saturday 12/19 ~10:00am

I dont do sports at all but. R14 and sjsc. Two totally different animals. If youre a laid back guy and just want to shoot Sjsc is for you. Northerners might not like it as much. South jersey is alot different from the north. Alot.

I dont do sports at all but. R14 and sjsc. Two totally different animals. If youre a laid back guy and just want to shoot Sjsc is for you. Northerners might not like it as much. South jersey is alot different from the north. Alot.

You hit that right on the head

You hit that right on the head

now they're calling for rain all day Thursday, I'll make it work for Friday and maybe Sunday too

I've never shot in the northern areas and not into sports, so I can't help

John,

USANA and SJSC are equidistant from us.

As part of the SJ hi power team, we used to compete against USANA (before Skip sold the place)

The team members there scattered to the rest of the teams in the league.

Come on down to SJSC and check it out.

I think you'll make the switch when your time is up with Skip.

John,

USANA and SJSC are equidistant from us.

As part of the SJ hi power team, we used to compete against USANA (before Skip sold the place)

The team members there scattered to the rest of the teams in the league.

Come on down to SJSC and check it out.

I think you'll make the switch when your time is up with Skip.

Thanks Brian and tattooo, I will definitely  check it out!