Lalo

MEET AT THE RANGE!

Nice collection. :)

Unfortunately the 1911 and the 92 aren't mine. They belong to forum member TokenEntry. I was really impressed by the triggers in those two pistols. Those things were beautiful. Afterwards we took 2x of his ARs to the rifle range to have a scope and red dot sighted in. It's difficult to shoot with any kind of precision when your whole body is shivering because of the cold, but we were able to get them dialed in after all. Next time we need to start earlier. The day flew by.

I did not think it was going to be that cold yesterday. The previous weekend we were shooting clays and the weather was quite warm that day. I want to thank Lalo for inviting me to the range with him. It is really nice to shoot outdoors there and not have to worry about time. Always a plus when you have a buddy with you as it makes the day go by.

went to SJSC on Friday afternoon, pistol range. Was nice at first as the only other person was leaving as I got there. Then it started to get crowded, my brass was flying towards a young lady shooting to my right and she was giving me "the look" so I packed up and left. It would be nice if they added dividers between the lanes to prevent brass flying at others.

This rain needs to stop, want to make it out to R14

That is because the club range uses NRA insurance without it you could not afford membership. Let's not get into that NRA discussion again without them nationally you'd be toast by now!

I know, just wish they cared about NJ more :(

can we pick a specific day for a meet?  last one Ive been to was @ Range14 & it was a hell of a good time.....big turnout!

We sure can! That's really the purpose of this thread. Post when you want to go to the range and meet and see if others will join you. I think that if you want to try and organize a BIG meet, it should require it's own thread, just like we do for the Shotgun Shootouts.