DanMarvel

Dems trying to introduce new "Assault" Weapons ban

I thought the 3 days was only after a hold message was received back. If there is no NICS personnel there would be no response at all. Effectively no FFL could sell a firearm. This would leave only private sales which they would then argue is drastically dangerous and that he will not restart the NICS system until a Universal Background Check bill was on his desk to close the "loop hole".

I don't know. You're probably right. I would think shutting down NCIS qualifies as "a right denied" and is ripe for a lawsuit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. You're probably right. I would think shutting down NCIS qualifies as "a right denied" and is ripe for a lawsuit

They better not. I like that show and Gibbs would be pist! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That might actually be a good thing for jersey. It would force SCOUS to finally take a 2A case. I'm thinking when SCOUS over turned that EO what ever reason they gave for it being illegal federally could be used here in the peoples republic.... It would at least open the door..... set a precedence to argue?

A true American patriot.

If one of his family members dies mysteriously, be sure to check for unusually large insurance policies.

My bad... Not awake yet. Was busy coming up with the joke. ;)

Not giving up shit! They want a war....well, they get one. I think that alone will stifle that idea.

Can you imaging a 1mil or so pist off gun owners in the biggest mass militia?

Then we need to take this incentive and passion we have and vote out these pos who infringe on our constitutional rights!

Good luck with that. Too many others that will keep them in office since they get "free stuff" from them... :facepalm:

Good luck with that. Too many others that will keep them in office since they get "free stuff" from them... :facepalm:

The free stuff ends when we stop paying taxes, hide our money, and defend our property and rights.  It is just a case of seeing who can take those cahones out of the jar in the back of the fridge and stand up with their convictions.  I'm a tired old man, seen it all, done a lot of it, don't F with me, I don't have the patience for their BS. 

The free stuff ends when we stop paying taxes, hide our money, and defend our property and rights.  It is just a case of seeing who can take those cahones out of the jar in the back of the fridge and stand up with their convictions.  I'm a tired old man, seen it all, done a lot of it, don't F with me, I don't have the patience for their BS. 

My coglioni are still in tact and I am also tired of all the BS.

Clearly the majority of us want to stand up and change the trend here in NJ. The problem I see is most of us don't know where to direct our incentive to do so. I also think there are plenty instances that have been exhausted by others that many of us don't know about and then try to repeat. I am recently finding out about the different pro 2a groups here in NJ and subscribing membership to those and I am plugging this forum to every gun owner I know. Also I would like to find out every pro 2a candidate and vote for them. Other than that I dunno what else we can do

and we'll be forced to sit back ant take it this time too if they really do it...........

read post #79 again...both sides can easily get their message out, but the bottom line is that more and more people are starting to wake up in this country.

The question is will it be enough?

More likely they will try to push gun control on a state level.

One thing is sure that NJ will not be better...only worse for legal gun owners once Christie leaves office.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269/text

A BILL
To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

That's the first part of the bill, I threw up.

yea, that's a good point. looks like grandfathering is in there though..........

The trouble is that "once the camel gets it's nose under the tent"!  If they get away with an inch, you better believe they'll come back later for their mile.

We have to not give them that inch to begin with.

read post #79 again...both sides can easily get their message out, but the bottom line is that more and more people are starting to wake up in this country.

The question is will it be enough?

More likely they will try to push gun control on a state level.

One thing is sure that NJ will not be better...only worse for legal gun owners once Christie leaves office.

Agreed. A total assault weapons ban and 10 round mag limit is almost certain under a democratic governor. And that's only to start. 

Agreed. A total assault weapons ban and 10 round mag limit is almost certain under a democratic governor. And that's only to start. 

and as much as i hate to go here....but that most likely would not have happened had it not been for a specific action that took place over the summer....which i realize we gotta try something......but it will turn out to be the catalyst that lost us our fun stuff here...........