areacode201

I have two guns chambered in 9 x 18 (Makarov). Haven't checked the ammo inventory for a while but no failures of any kind in, I'd estimate, 1600 rounds. Lucky? CZ 82 and an E. German Makarov. The former is beat up and unsellable but totally reliable; the latter almost perfect. 

Classic firearms has some Bulgarian Maks for really good prices. 

But if I were you I'd try a wheel gun. .357. You won't be sorry. You can shoot relatively cheap .38 sp +P. They fulfill every possible application IMHO. 

It's probably too late though. You've undoubtedly purchased another semi-auto. 

I have two guns chambered in 9 x 18 (Makarov). Haven't checked the ammo inventory for a while but no failures of any kind in, I'd estimate, 1600 rounds. Lucky? CZ 82 and an E. German Makarov. The former is beat up and unsellable but totally reliable; the latter almost perfect. 

Classic firearms has some Bulgarian Maks for really good prices. 

But if I were you I'd try a wheel gun. .357. You won't be sorry. You can shoot relatively cheap .38 sp +P. They fulfill every possible application IMHO. 

It's probably too late though. You've undoubtedly purchased another semi-auto. 

Haven't purchased anything yet.  I'm on the fence between letting the permit expire and getting a wheel gun.