Serious

njgunforum.com gets a plug

I came across this video of an interview with the president of nj2as from 2013. While listening he said he started the society because he belonged to njgunforums.com and wanted to make a difference! Pretty sweet!! Here's the video

That's unfortunate if that is the scernaio. The guy was motivated to try and make a change and his experiance ended up sour? I could understand exhausting your enthusiasm with the politicians and these reduliculious laws were up against but you would think that we all want the same in the end so we need to support each other to progress our initial motives for being here. No matter what I give the guy a lot of respect for following thru with his conviction to make a change for us in NJ. I'll have to check out that thread to see how it all worked out.

That's unfortunate if that is the scernaio. The guy was motivated to try and make a change and his experiance ended up sour? I could understand exhausting your enthusiasm with the politicians and these reduliculious laws were up against but you would think that we all want the same in the end so we need to support each other to progress our initial motives for being here. No matter what I give the guy a lot of respect for following thru with his conviction to make a change for us in NJ. I'll have to check out that thread to see how it all worked out.

Likewise