mikeyjones

Quickest turnaround ever for P2Ps

Living in NJ changes the way we all think.  In the rest of America, nobody says "hooray, it only took the police 2 weeks to approve my application to exercise a right."  The worst part is that as long as we're content having our rights infringed a little less than the guy in the next town, we'll never do anything to regain our rights.

Got that right, took 3 minutes to pick these up in Texas yesterday. My biggest gripe here is the turnaround time and cost for LTC's! Should count my blessings.

ekmijc.jpg

dnk68m.jpg

Got that right, took 3 minutes to pick these up in Texas yesterday. My biggest gripe here is the turnaround time and cost for LTC's! Should count my blessings.

Wife and I both had our LTC in 3 weeks from doing prints...as for cost, mine was only $25 (but her initial LTC was $125).

This signature is AWESOME!!!

Wife and I both had our LTC in 3 weeks from doing prints...as for cost, mine was only $25 (but her initial LTC was $125).

$140 for the application, $10 for prints (max by State law), and then $75 for the class and proficiency test. Submitted everything on 12/18 and don't expect to hear back from them for several months given everybody is getting a LTC now.

I have an active PA which cost $10. I'm almost positive I just walked in and walked out with one same day. I also have an out-of-state Utah which was quite bit more. Been living here the last 3 years and the attorney general can't give me a clear answer whether either are valid. He just responded by saying their is reciprocity. PA and Utah say they are still valid irrespective of the move but I didn't want to take a chance.

You're right...my wife's was $140...mine was $25 because I'm a veteran. I won a free class for both of us at a gun show raffle so that was a huge savings. I haven't heard of any major delays in processing...Wife got her LTC about 2-3 weeks ago and processing only took 3 weeks. There's no need for anyone to change from CHL to LTC. The CHL is still valid for CC or OC.

Living in NJ changes the way we all think. In the rest of America, nobody says "hooray, it only took the police 2 weeks to approve my application to exercise a right." The worst part is that as long as we're content having our rights infringed a little less than the guy in the next town, we'll never do anything to regain our rights.

Well said.