FishNHard

Any local stores stock stripped uppers

Same question for stripped lower (in the  Bergen Co area)? I'm putting together parts for another build.... Last one I did, I got a PSA blemished lower (that I couldn't find a blemish any where on) and came out spending more on the transfer than the lower cost.

Same question for stripped lower (in the  Bergen Co area)? I'm putting together parts for another build.... Last one I did, I got a PSA blemished lower (that I couldn't find a blemish any where on) and came out spending more on the transfer than the lower cost.

hope your kidding on that transfer cost, where was it? my guy Wortendyke Arms Midland Pk is $25 and of course +nics at any ffl.. and I dont know of anyone around here that stocks them, we're a bit lacking on storefront ffl's around here. Ramsey Outdoor & Dicks, dont think so! Action Shooters in Prospect Pk, Luciannos in Lodi? Those guys are prob too small to stock them but a phone call would confirm that.

hope your kidding on that transfer cost, where was it? my guy Wortendyke Arms Midland Pk is $25 and of course +nics at any ffl.. and I dont know of anyone around here that stocks them, we're a bit lacking on storefront ffl's around here. Ramsey Outdoor & Dicks, dont think so! Action Shooters in Prospect Pk, Luciannos in Lodi? Those guys are prob too small to stock them but a phone call would confirm that.

That's already more than the cost of the lower =) KYGunco has them on sale now for 38.99

I got my last one for $39.99 shipped.

Schrödinger's cat, on 07 Feb 2016 - 02:13 AM, said:

Not in Bergen but Monmouth arms has Anderson lowers for a good price.

I tried getting one from them.  I've called, left messages, PM'ed, and replied to their posts here.  No reply at all, are they still in business?

I wound up getting a couple from Heritage guild in PA, they ship free to the stores in Jersey and you just pay a single NICS for multiple lowers, they were nice enough to give me consecutive serial numbers as well.   

You have to pay the NICS fee no matter what, so that shouldn't be factored into the price, unless you can find a non-dealer one for sale.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

Same question for stripped lower (in the Bergen Co area)? I'm putting together parts for another build.... Last one I did, I got a PSA blemished lower (that I couldn't find a blemish any where on) and came out spending more on the transfer than the lower cost.

Ottomanellis has lowers ranging from 100 to 350 depending on brand and material. Spikes color fill, had honey badgers, were 125. I bought one a couple weeks back.

I tried getting one from them.  I've called, left messages, PM'ed, and replied to their posts here.  No reply at all, are they still in business?

I wound up getting a couple from Heritage guild in PA, they ship free to the stores in Jersey and you just pay a single NICS for multiple lowers, they were nice enough to give me consecutive serial numbers as well.   

Hello,

We are still in business and Busy like a Bee..  Sorry we missed you call.

BTW dont see any PM's from you. but its not surprising... we do lose PM's here.

remixer, on 09 Feb 2016 - 09:07 AM, said:

Hello,

We are still in business and Busy like a Bee..  Sorry we missed you call.

BTW dont see any PM's from you. but its not surprising... we do lose PM's here.

Thanks for the reply - I'll be in touch for my next lower purchase, probably in a couple weeks.

After hearing good and bad about Andersons I got worried and started looking around for other brands and availability. After all was said and done I bit the bullet and got a Yankee Hill forged lower from Effinger's in Bound Brook. Factoring in price, shipping, NICS, and then transfer fee on top I figured better to buy local and a very respected brand. IIRC the salesman said they'd be getting more in since mine was the last one and that was roughly 3 weeks ago.