Sign in to follow this  
stevenschaffer

New Bcm

Okay so I'm really not the one to post picture of guns online.. But I couldn't resist.. This is my new bcm ar15.. For the upper I used a bcm socom 16". Starting from the top it's pinned with a bcm mod 0 comp which came free with the upper . The bayonet lug was removed and blued to prevent rust. I used a simple bcm m4 handguard which I like a lot.. For the sight I have the bcm milspec carry handle. The sight was over $100 but worth it to me.. The charging handle is a mod 4 which is the medium size I believe.

The lower is also BCM of course.. I found a blem lower online for about 330 and below is the picture of the only blem thats is noticeable. The trigger is a ALG that is $66 online. The trigger feels really good.. For the mag I have 15/30 hexmags. The stock is a bcm gunfighter stock below is a picture of how I managed to pinn it. It's hard to get the pin in but once you do it disables the adjustment. No drilling was needed.. Any questions just ask/ comments . Thx :)

Happy New Years

post-6826-0-24519000-1451674867_thumb.jpeg

post-6826-0-72047900-1451674894_thumb.jpeg