Sign in to follow this  
HBecwithFn7

Don't Lie for the Other Guy!

Just saw a PSA on the Discovery Channel sponsored by both the BATFE and the NSSF. The campaign is "Don't lie for the other guy!" That is, don't be involved in a "straw purchase." It could land one 10 years in "the slammer."

Website for the Org - Dontlie.org

I think the commercial is on the right side of this website.

But to have something like this on the "Discovery Channel......" Hmmmm.... maybe a little "progress????" hand10.gif

ETA:  Found the Video on YouTube:   

If it weren't for guns the good old days of lying to buy something would be completely over. 

Remember "the carton of Camels and six pack are for my father, who's too sick to leave the house"?

No chance it would work today.

Newtonian. Youre right. Brings back memories. I was around 10 years old. After church every sunday my mother would send me into cumberland farms in w trenton to get a carton of kools and a gallon of milk. Coulda put mom away for a good couple of years nowadays.

80,000 felons in 2010 tried to buy a gun, only 44 were prosecuted by the Obama administration according to the NRA.  Good luck seeing any enforcement about straw purchases.  More talk, different agenda equals more BS  Politics all the way