tattooo

What is the meaning behind your screen name ?

Am I the only one that actually recognizes a poster more from their profile avatar then their screen name?

Yeah, I hear ya. Pictures seems to leave a longer lasting impression than some random screename.

<------ Uhhh…haha.

My screename is stupid but I kind of like that everyone always guesses differently as to what it could be. My name on a lot of other things is "A Friendly STD" which I made up in high school but I feel it would be a lot different if I changed my forum name at this point. I am, RecessedFilter.

I did miss it completely.

BUT, the Seachickens SUCK. Revenge will come.

photo.jpg

Yeah, sorry about the avatar, I do like the Cardinals, but Seattle is my hometown and I gots to support the hawks.  And believe me, there were some pretty bad times back in the Kingdome days, Bosworth fiasco, etc.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the Sunday afternoon game--especially the first half.

The Cardinals are a great team, hoping the hawks will have another chance to play them at UofP stadium.

I enjoy physics, my name sounds random to people that don't recognize it, and it always reminds me of Einstein's reply that even if the theory and math seem to make sense it's impossible if it can't work in real life.

Or you are just a fan of Sheldon and Big Bang Theory... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I hear ya. Pictures seems to leave a longer lasting impression than some random screename.

<------ Uhhh…haha.

My screename is stupid but I kind of like that everyone always guesses differently as to what it could be. My name on a lot of other things is "A Friendly STD" which I made up in high school but I feel it would be a lot different if I changed my forum name at this point. I am, RecessedFilter.

When scrolling through it's easier to see a picture then look at the name, only reason why I go by pic instead of name most of the time LOL 

When scrolling through it's easier to see a picture then look at the name, only reason why I go by pic instead of name most of the time LOL 

So I must look like the Invisible Man to you.  

I really need to see about getting an avatar, after nearly five years here.

So I must look like the Invisible Man to you.  

I really need to see about getting an avatar, after nearly five years here

HAHA that's about the only time I look at the name is when I see the silhouette and also want to remember what that person said in the thread.

Tunaman was the name of my old boat. A 35 Henriques sport fisherman. Boy do I miss that boat. It is also my screen name on Automags.org for the last 20 years.

Fellow friend of Tom Kaye here.

Stonecold Steve Austin was my favorite wrestler.

When I was in college I had a goatee and my friends said I looked like a Mexican....hence the Chavez. My HS friends don't even call me by my given name; they just call me Chhhaaaavvvveezzz!