tattooo

What is the meaning behind your screen name ?

Silence Dogood was Benjamin Franklin's alias (pen name).  He used it to write letters to a New England newspaper that refused to publish anything signed by him as Ben Franklin.  

From Silence Dogood #2 to the New England Courant, April 16th, 1722 (written 54 years before the Declaration of Independence):

"Know then, That I am an Enemy to Vice, and a Friend to Vertue. I am one of an extensive Charity, and a great Forgiver of private Injuries: A hearty Lover of the Clergy and all good Men, and a mortal Enemy to arbitrary Government and unlimited Power. I am naturally very jealous for the Rights and Liberties of my Country; and the least appearance of an Incroachment on those invaluable Priviledges, is apt to make my Blood boil exceedingly. I have likewise a natural Inclination to observe and reprove the Faults of others, at which I have an excellent Faculty. I speak this by Way of Warning to all such whose Offences shall come under my Cognizance, for I never intend to wrap my Talent in a Napkin. To be brief; I am courteous and affable, good humour'd (unless I am first provok'd,) and handsome, and sometimes witty, but always, Sir, Your Friend and Humble Servant,

SILENCE DOGOOD."

obamafranklin.jpg?resize=700%2C500

Wow! What a small world! TK taught me everything I know about the Automag. He would surely be the smartest man I have ever met. I have probably met you too at some point...

I don't personally know Tom.

I was never on AO, but I used to be big into paintball. Went on a binge of buying older stuff, Crosmans, Sheridans, a Factory F/A, etc. Always a fan of Automags and Tippmanns. Been out of it for about 5 years now.

I don't personally know Tom.

I was never on AO, but I used to be big into paintball. Went on a binge of buying older stuff, Crosmans, Sheridans, a Factory F/A, etc. Always a fan of Automags and Tippmanns. Been out of it for about 5 years now.

The guys from AO and around the world have an event in my honor every year for the past 9 years at Top Gun Paintball in Jackson.  Its the first weekend in June.  You are all welcome to come out to TunaBall 9 this year.  Its a total blast.  There is nothing like shooting at real people.  Some of my work that they all want. Click on the picture to make it bigger.    http://tunamart.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-7

The guys from AO and around the world have an event in my honor every year for the past 9 years at Top Gun Paintball in Jackson. Its the first weekend in June. You are all welcome to come out to TunaBall 10 this year. Its a total blast. There is nothing like shooting at real people. Some of my work that they all want. Click on the picture to make it bigger. http://tunamart.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-7

You need more z frames! Retro splash anno!

I have always been a “car” guy and this is the screen name I came up with many years ago when I started participating in multiple online automobile forums.

AVB are the initials of my name. AMG is the short version name of Mercedes-AMG GmbH, which is the high performance automotive engineering and manufacturing division of Mercedes-Benz, headquartered in Affalterbach, Germany. The letters AMG stand for the last names of two of the founders: Hans Werner Aufrecht and Erhard Melcher and the “G” stands for GroBaspach, (Aufrecht's birth Town).

My avatar is the AMG crest superimposed via PhotoShop, over the Mercedes-Benz logo and trademark 3-pointed star, bordered with a laureate wreath and brand name,that was developed in 1926 to celebrate the merging of Daimler and Benz, to form Mercedes-Benz.