Rob0115

NRA 500 life membership

That link is for the $500 lifetime. Haven't seen the $300 this cycle

I don't think you will again.  I got it back in December when they had it up for a very short time.  $500 is still a deal.  I'm tempted to pay the extra $200 to become an endowment member.... I have until Saturday for that...

I don't think you will again. I got it back in December when they had it up for a very short time. $500 is still a deal. I'm tempted to pay the extra $200 to become an endowment member.... I have until Saturday for that...

I hit the top level years ago, then they came up with the Ring of Honor level. The recent deal was for a membership and a cordura backpack for $500. They got to do better than that.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

I hit the top level years ago, then they came up with the Ring of Honor level. The recent deal was for a membership and a cordura backpack for $500. They got to do better than that.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

Yeah for $200 I can get a backpack that's "worth $135"... eh...

I don't think you will again.  I got it back in December when they had it up for a very short time.  $500 is still a deal.  I'm tempted to pay the extra $200 to become an endowment member.... I have until Saturday for that...

Is there anywhere on the site that details what the various levels are and what benefits they offer? If I just took advantage of the lifetime for $500 for example, what does endowment offer or ring of honor offer over that? NRA is shockingly thin on details regarding this. Also, at what level are you allowed to vote?

Is there anywhere on the site that details what the various levels are and what benefits they offer? If I just took advantage of the lifetime for $500 for example, what does endowment offer or ring of honor offer over that? NRA is shockingly thin on details regarding this. Also, at what level are you allowed to vote?

From my google search:

Endowment, Patron and Benefactor members are eligible to vote in NRA elections, receive special recognition at NRA events, and are sent credentials including a certificate suitable for framing, a lapel pin, a decal, a patch, and a new membership card so you can proudly display your membership status.

From my google search:

Endowment, Patron and Benefactor members are eligible to vote in NRA elections, receive special recognition at NRA events, and are sent credentials including a certificate suitable for framing, a lapel pin, a decal, a patch, and a new membership card so you can proudly display your membership status.

Life members can vote as well.

From my google search:

right, that's what my search found as well, yet i hear conflicting stories that life members may vote as well. actually that life members may vote but that you have to have been a life member for 10 or so years to be eligible. again, i can't find any concrete proof

My American Rifleman magazine comes with a ballot. Does everyone get the ballot and they only count the ones for those who can vote or do they send them to only those who can vote?

To get the ballot you need 5 year continuous if yearly,  life or higher.  Otherwise no ballot in the March issue.

To get the ballot you need 5 year continuous if yearly,  life or higher.  Otherwise no ballot in the March issue.

ah ok. that makes sense i guess. what if you opt for the digital subscription? is a ballot mailed to you? anyway, i didn't become a life member to vote. $500 is a heck of a deal