jackandjill

Source for 223 bullets

Monmouth's concept is bulk and savings, let me think about how it could work to pick up locally and save on shipping.  I will reply back in this thread and thank you for the interest.

Where you guys would really make out is that Monmouth is expanding into the AR parts market.  We have bulk ordering/distributor with Luth-AR, Aero, Ballistic, Magpul (no mags ever), etc...

Monmouth's concept is bulk and savings, let me think about how it could work to pick up locally and save on shipping.  I will reply back in this thread and thank you for the interest.

Where you guys would really make out is that Monmouth is expanding into the AR parts market.  We have bulk ordering/distributor with Luth-AR, Aero, Ballistic, Magpul (no mags ever), etc...

Thank you

Just remember if Monmouth actually is in NJ then there is sales tax too...

I ran the numbers and NEreloading was cheaper than Monmouth once you bought more than 2000 pills at a time

Monmouth doesn't include shipping in their listed online pricing -- not sure how they would be able to make it cheaper except that you wouldn't have added shipping costs

I need some .223 and .308 bulk  too

Just remember if Monmouth actually is in NJ then there is sales tax too...

I ran the numbers and NEreloading was cheaper than Monmouth once you bought more than 2000 pills at a time

Monmouth doesn't include shipping in their listed online pricing -- not sure how they would be able to make it cheaper except that you wouldn't have added shipping costs

I need some .223 and .308 bulk  too

Copied from their webpage

Bulk packaged, sold in 500 or 1000ct increments, the 6000ct Factory Case or our 8000ct Monster Box.  We can ship up to 2000 for just $6.35 + insurance or the Monster Box for just $11.80 + insurance.

SAVE MORE!  Fill the box by ordering 2000ct and pay only $0.94 more in shipping costs, or $1.82 more for the 8000ct Monster Box.

Copied from their webpage

Bulk packaged, sold in 500 or 1000ct increments, the 6000ct Factory Case or our 8000ct Monster Box.  We can ship up to 2000 for just $6.35 + insurance or the Monster Box for just $11.80 + insurance.

SAVE MORE!  Fill the box by ordering 2000ct and pay only $0.94 more in shipping costs, or $1.82 more for the 8000ct Monster Box.

I saw that too but add it to your cart and get the shipping quote -- It's not $11 more like $16 or $17

Then the website adds sales tax --  I'm not sure if the sales tax would follow thru to the end of the order -- I stopped before any real info needed to be added

From what I can see, monmouth is in Texas so the sales tax should go away  --  but there won't be any "picked up" orders from us for a discount

I've placed 2 orders, one for 1k and one for 2k. Shipping on both was less than 8.00

And delivery was fast. I'm guessing because they ship from nj that the tax can't be avoided.

You stayed in the small flat rate box -- for that price --  I'm just stating what I saw in my cart with 2000 .223 FMJ, 1000 .223 SP and 600 .308

Can you confirm that the package did in fact come from NJ? 

Yes your right mine were both small orders. I was using my phone and didn't read all the new posts. They were both shipped from a P.O. Box in M analapan N.J. Which answers the tax question. Didn't noticed the jersey add. That might explain why shipping was so fast

Anything word ?