vm27

just brought my glock 21 where in nj they do stippling?

Don't do it, just get talon grips and you'll be fine. Why ruin the gun and resale value? Grip reduction I could go for tho. Even gen 4, mine's a beast.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What do you prefer...granulate or the rubber texture?

just searched him bc i never heard of him and live in wayne. he is around the corner from me and never knew. does he do transfers or just custom work?

I dont know if he does transfers. I have not had any work done by him but got his contact info from a friend that has had stuff done by him and was very happy. Spoke to him on the phone and we got along well. Plan on bringing him work in the future like cerakoting a couple firearms and stippling work. Love the fact that he is in my town too.

He comes from a long line of law enforcement and most of his customers are LE. Does not advertise at all so he gets biz through word of mouth.

I dont know if he does transfers. I have not had any work done by him but got his contact info from a friend that has had stuff done by him and was very happy. Spoke to him on the phone and we got along well. Plan on bringing him work in the future like cerakoting a couple firearms and stippling work. Love the fact that he is in my town too.

He comes from a long line of law enforcement and most of his customers are LE. Does not advertise at all so he gets biz through word of mouth.

cool thanks. hes like 2 blocks away so would be nice to do transfers.

Rubber for carry, Granulate for competition.

Rubber for sure. They granulate is a little rough. Especially on my carry guns. I have it on 4 if those + the 21 which i can sometimes carry. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!

I met with the guy from Dynamic Combat Solutions and looked over a bunch of his work.  I left two Glocks or coating, slide machine, grip work and an AR for barrel polishing and a distressed FDE theme.  His work looked top notch--definitely worth checking out for anyone who is looking to get somethings done.  

I'll post up some pictures when I get them back.  

I met with the guy from Dynamic Combat Solutions and looked over a bunch of his work.  I left two Glocks or coating, slide machine, grip work and an AR for barrel polishing and a distressed FDE theme.  His work looked top notch--definitely worth checking out for anyone who is looking to get somethings done.  

I'll post up some pictures when I get them back.

You must have gotten there shortly after I left, I left both of my Glock 26s there as well this morning lol

Do whatever you want to it, it is a glock not a Degas painting.  I've used stick on tape grips before, and it doesn't wear well for my taste. On the other hand you can wear out stippling too, nothing is permanent including your gun so don't treat it like a work of art or some form of family heirloom.